+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Referees

Referees

Is it just me or has the standard of refereeing suddenly improved this season. I have watched our 3 games, 2 on TV and 1 live and I have been pleasantly surprised. I think that it must be something to do with trying to keep the game flowing wherever possible as opposed to stop start all of the time. By the way this was to our detriment last Saturday. Does anybody else agree or am I imagining things?

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Is it just me or has the standard of refereeing suddenly improved this season. I have watched our 3 games, 2 on TV and 1 live and I have been pleasantly surprised. I think that it must be something to do with trying to keep the game flowing wherever possible as opposed to stop start all of the time. By the way this was to our detriment last Saturday. Does anybody else agree or am I imagining things?
    We had a handful of atrocious referees last season. We also had a handful of very good ones. The ones I have seen thus far this season have been decent. Hope it continues, but I fear it won't