+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Still mulling over if i should get one or not, not had one for two years miss the banter but got used to not going, plus the bloody virus situation.
    You have to be comfortable, but I think we might see something good this year

Just to confirm what others have already said, I went to the ticket office to pay for my ticket on Tuesday afternoon, and was told that it would be posted out early in August

Just got my Derby/York tickets.
    Was told middle of August.

August

Name:  E6_rhKrWQAQKwrP.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  14.1 KB

I reckon that's pretty brilliant especially for a club that hasn't 'only just come down' to the 5th tier.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

I reckon that's pretty brilliant especially for a club that hasn't 'only just come down' to the 5th tier.

COYP
    Agreed. Not sure what the restrictions are going to be for the start of the season in terms of crowd size, but it’d be great if we can average over 5,000 again this season. The dream, of course, is that our attacking football starts to attract more fans to Meadow Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

COYP
    When you note Notts still haven’t signed a striker to take some of the burden off Kyle Wootton then that is some very strong ticket sales, most probably through blind loyalty but it still worries me there’s no sign of another goalscorer coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    When you note Notts still haven’t signed a striker to take some of the burden off Kyle Wootton then that is some very strong ticket sales, most probably through blind loyalty but it still worries me there’s no sign of another goalscorer coming in.
    Me too. I think we need another proven goalscorer up front.

I cannot think why Notts haven't just gone out and signed a proven goalscorer. It's a black mark for all concerned and one of reasons I wont be attending any games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    I cannot think why Notts haven't just gone out and signed a proven goalscorer. It's a black mark for all concerned and one of reasons I wont be attending any games this season.
    And relax!

Under Burchnall last season we scored 1.7 goals per game which over a season would give us 79. Last season only Sutton (42 games) got over 70.

We have Cal to come back and Lewis Knight has had a full preseason. He could be a diamond! Plus Rodrigues who hopefully will be much more settled.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast