+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ward signs till 2019

Ward signs till 2019

And a 12 month extension option to 2020.

Crikey, Taylor will need to show some patience.

Good news though for Wardy! He must really feel the love?

Nearly passed out there Colner, I thought the title read Wood signs till 2019.

Good lad Wardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Nearly passed out there Colner, I thought the title read Wood signs till 2019.

Good lad Wardy.
    I suspect you have a serious problem with Chris Wood, Alto. Why?

dont think there was a doubt that he wouldnt get a new deal- the speculation certainly had the desired effect- he had a blinder in saturday

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I suspect you have a serious problem with Chris Wood, Alto. Why?
    As I have said on another thread, Wood is a little better but too similar to Vokes, we need alternatives in attack, even after Saturdays brace Vokes got, I still don't believe he's good enough, enough games to go this season for him to prove me wrong which I hope he does, we need a different approach as teams will soon sus us out being one dimensional.

Ward's goal looked anything unlike one dimensional to me Alto.

I thought Vokes had a blinder and also bagged a brace! He looks full of confidence, looks fit and appears to be a proper handful.

There is serious discussion going on about Ings coming back to us on loan. A fully fit Ingsy, along with Vokesey in this sort of form would be quite a combination.

"Fit" being the operative word BT.

Ings if fit and focused would be quite something and give us a different option in that final third. Does anyone know what Ings situation is e.g fitness and availability? or is this just usual speculation?

Apparently he played in the Pool under 23's and scored at the weekend Dave, whether he's in Klops mind is yet to be seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)