+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 97 of 254 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    After all of these years I still don’t know how to post a picture on here so it will have to be a link, but this younger picture of Bryson kind of sums him up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Craigbryson.jpg
    That's brilliant. What a f@cking state

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That's brilliant. What a f@cking state
    Physically changed, mentally still deficient. Unfortunately part of the physical change is that he’s a walking encyclopaedia of injury.

Does anyone know what these “rules” are that have been contravened? The players haven’t broken a law. Social distancing is a guideline isn’t it, not a rule? Did the players knowingly break those? What is a “rule” and did anyone contractually sign?
    The guys are pricks but apart from idiocy are they guilty of anything else, factually?
    I would wager social distancing in a bar will be obeyed by less than 2 pct. Realistically you need a mask as soon as you’re outside or basically it’s a free for all, that’s what the country should be doing.
    They’re pricks and we’re annoyed. But apart from being pricks what have they contravened?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Physically changed, mentally still deficient. Unfortunately part of the physical change is that he’s a walking encyclopaedia of injury.

Does anyone know what these “rules” are that have been contravened? The players haven’t broken a law. Social distancing is a guideline isn’t it, not a rule? Did the players knowingly break those? What is a “rule” and did anyone contractually sign?
    The guys are pricks but apart from idiocy are they guilty of anything else, factually?
    I would wager social distancing in a bar will be obeyed by less than 2 pct. Realistically you need a mask as soon as you’re outside or basically it’s a free for all, that’s what the country should be doing.
    They’re pricks and we’re annoyed. But apart from being pricks what have they contravened?
    They contravened the rule of no more than 3 households meeting together indoors.
    Think DM mentioned there was 4 households.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    After all of these years I still don’t know how to post a picture on here so it will have to be a link, but this younger picture of Bryson kind of sums him up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Craigbryson.jpg
    Name:  Craigbryson.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  22.3 KB

Can the club please name and shame those involved with the Covid incident and self isolation
    Put it up on the clubs official website
    We pay your wages, we buy the season tickets, contribute to DNA funding, buy the merchandise and many are shareholders
    Simply no excuses you have let us all down

HR/Employment law reasons they can't do the name and shame thing.

Jandy Dons.

Cheeks trying to take the moral high ground in the Herald.

fck me.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Jandy Dons.

Cheeks trying to take the moral high ground in the Herald.

fck me.
    Inevitable.
    It's what those breeds do.

"Unsurpassed dignity".

The other clubs I thought would keep their powder dry in case they have the same issues but since no other club in Europe has then it looks even more embarrassing for us.

The other clubs are probably glad we've made a chunt of it to make sure they don't.

Shambles.

I'm still more pissed off we have more time without football.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 535
Size:  49.9 KB

Page 97 of 254 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast