+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Khaled …… just like Sooty - he’s popped up unexpectedly

Khaled …… just like Sooty - he’s popped up unexpectedly

With not a sound from him.
    According to the official site he’s on at the Garrison next week.
    I’ll try to get to that.

The usual sychophants will be there nodding and swallowing his every word, blowing warm smoke up his arse, and saying what a wonderful man he is for the way he answered the screened, soft questions.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The usual sychophants will be there nodding and swallowing his every word, blowing warm smoke up his arse, and saying what a wonderful man he is for the way he answered the screened, soft questions.

tha not wrong

Well do summert abart it.
    Get off thi butt and be there.
    If tha see’s mi - I’ll have a pint.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    If tha went theear there'd probably be a lynch mob art for people who oppose owt Khaled or the club sez.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    If tha went theear there'd probably be a lynch mob art for people who oppose owt Khaled or the club sez.
    Probably be a lynch mob there anyway - as the PC left wing facists from the BBS think I’m Barnsley’s answer to Oswald Mosley.
    In their opinion I’m nowt but a crazy white supremacist.
    😂😂😂

Probably be a lynch mob there anyway - as the PC left wing facists from the BBS think I’m Barnsley’s answer to Oswald Mosley.
    In their opinion I’m nowt but a crazy white supremacist.
    😂😂😂
    ThA alright nudge

Yeah with their yuppy pints in jam jars.

Am not trailing darn from Sowerby Bridge to 'ave mi question abart why Conway sought other stadiums to play Barnsley's fixtures at screened out by the controllers, not being able to evva pint or two (driving) and then traipsing back.
    A wunt gerra ticket anyway looking at the priorities but I can guess the usual crowd who will be there brown nosing.

Am not trailing darn from Sowerby Bridge to 'ave mi question abart why Conway sought other stadiums to play Barnsley's fixtures at screened out by the controllers, not being able to evva pint or two (driving) and then traipsing back.
    A wunt gerra ticket anyway looking at the priorities but I can guess the usual crowd who will be there brown nosing.
    Sowerby Bridge !!!
    No wonder tha miserable all the time.
    Can’t tha find an house up Worsborough ???
    So what happens on match days then - cos obviously if yer driving you can’t have a drink.

Sowerby Bridge !!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast