+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The dancer

The dancer

I just love the way paterson dances around defences and scores, takes the p$$$ the geezer, I remember UPRams taking the p$$$ out of us for buying him, Polish was joking about what's he worth but I'm really concerned that other teams are looking at him, Paterson is proper premier class and we are glad to have him,

re: The dancer

We have a few Premiership class players in the team such as Darlow, Lansbury, Abdoun, Reidy and Patterson. Maybe even Hobbs, Lascelles and Jara.

Agreed the lad's got talent.

Talking about dancers, perhaps TES and his coach Tricky can learn a thing or 2 watching the boy play.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I just love the way paterson dances around defences and scores, takes the p$$$ the geezer, I remember UPRams taking the p$$$ out of us for buying him, Polish was joking about what's he worth but I'm really concerned that other teams are looking at him, Paterson is proper premier class and we are glad to have him,
    Was I joking?if Hughes is worth A?15million surley Paterson is worth A?10 million.o yea I forgot it was derby fans making the price and rumours up.
    they do go over the top with there players.look at johnny russel,cracking signing awesome player,prem clubs were after him.yet they laughed at Henderson,who's scored more so far uptherams?

I have to concede that as much as it hurts to say it but this lad is a real talent, could become a top player. He makes the game look easy sometimes.

Damn you!!!!!

Ah yes the derby fans all said Sir Will was worth 15 mill, except the one's that didn't. The very high, larger percentage that didn't, which includes me. Patterson, good player btw.

Oh and with regards russell, terrible luck with injuries this year but i think he'll go on to be a top top player, and i never say that lightly

His 2nd goal reminded me of Collymore in his pomp.

This lad has to play every game now till the end of the season. He's a match winner wether scoring goals or assisting them.

Doesn't Billy waste a lot of money eh *********gas? 1m steel is Paterson.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Was I joking?if Hughes is worth A?15million surley Paterson is worth A?10 million.o yea I forgot it was derby fans making the price and rumours up.
    they do go over the top with there players.look at johnny russel,cracking signing awesome player,prem clubs were after him.yet they laughed at Henderson,who's scored more so far uptherams? [/quote]

Def agree polish. Hughes is a tidy tica taka keep the ball moving player. Patterson is a match winner. We all know which brings the most money. But saying that, both teams should be looking to build teams around these

Both Will and Pato still learning as is Lascelles .We shouldn't put to much pressure on them they are not world beaters yet . Russell is a goal scorer and whats the chances of seeing them all play each other at Wembley Triz ? Fair play to Gravel voice at Burnley small squad loses top scorer to QPR and remains 2nd

Agree with all of those mate except Abdoun. Jury still out for me. His style may be better suited to prem style footy (i.e more time on the ball and not getting clattered by Kevin Davies types) but I am not sure he is PREM class yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast