+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Kit

New Kit

morning all. I see the new kit is sold out online in man sizes. Does anyone know if they are in stock in the shop at Elland Road or are they sold out too. Bad planning me thinks. Thanks

think you can get em in JD sports now as well.

I don't think the JD ones have the PL badge on them but the club ones do. According to my son anyway. JD don't have them I line. The club shop opened at 6am one day last week as they were getting ago I but don't know if they've any left. Important thing is, my son and I got ours.

The 2nd (Green/Black) and 3rd kit (maroon?) are to be released soon, if no luck with 1st. You can sign up for updates from shop.

Tracing kit looks decent too

Kit looked mint today it’s definitely grown on me and looks better when actually worn.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Kit looked mint today it’s definitely grown on me and looks better when actually worn.
    I'm not sure - it looks a lot like the old Real Madrid and LA Galaxy kits to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I'm not sure - it looks a lot like the old Real Madrid and LA Galaxy kits to me.
    Me too at first Jez mate, it didn’t do much for me, but seeing the lads in it today I thought it looked pretty sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Me too at first Jez mate, it didn’t do much for me, but seeing the lads in it today I thought it looked pretty sharp.
    a middle yellow stripe in the sleeve stripes would've been perfect - and the badge a bit bigger. But hey, it's a lot better than many we had in the past!

Liking both away/home shirts.

Not sure what size to get?

Slim or regular?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)