+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Derby County - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

I'm pished. Post comments here. Fk it.

0 - 2 to the champs. Amazing. Never thought I would see it......

MOT. No more photos of bikini clad people please......

X

Lovely to see the mod on the Derby board spitting his dummy out..along with a few others I might add.

They seem very reluctant to give the champions a guard of honour as well.

Miserable set of ass-holes.

I didn't think I'd live to see the day..... literally. Now, I've got to hang around to see them win the EPL, get into Europe, win the European Cup and then defend it

Quote Originally Posted by t_bird7982 View Post
    I didn't think I'd live to see the day..... literally. Now, I've got to hang around to see them win the EPL, get into Europe, win the European Cup and then defend it
    Just when I thought the weekend couldnt get any better! How are you keeping mate? Hope the club achievements have given you a huge lift.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Just when I thought the weekend couldnt get any better! How are you keeping mate? Hope the club achievements have given you a huge lift.
    Surprisingly, not feeling too bad considering I'm now 7 months into "extra time"

Surprisingly, not feeling too bad considering I'm now 7 months into "extra time"

Brilliant mate, we finally got there eh. Great news to hear you are not feeling too bad

Brilliant t_bird. Good to hear from you. Regards and best wishes. A.

Can't remember posted thread last night. Oops.

Champions Leeds United travel to Pride Park to take on Derby County on Sunday.* Following results on Friday and Saturday elsewhere, the Whites were promoted to the Premier League with two games to spare.* Leeds come into the match on a four game winning streak and will be looking to make it five victories in a row at Pride Park.* Derby have missed out on a Play-Off spot after going four games without a win.

Manager/head coach

Derby County: Phillip Cocu

Leeds United: Marcelo Bielsa

League position

Derby County: 12th

Leeds United: 1st

Form

Swansea City: WDLLL

Leeds United: DWWWW

Top scorer

Derby County: Martyn Waghorn (12)

Leeds United: Patrick Bamford (16)

Head to head

Derby County: 57

Draws: 29

Leeds United wins: 38

Last time at the Pride Park

Saturday 11th May 2019

Derby County 0*

Leeds United 1 (Roofe 55)

Team news

Whites head coach is likely to name the same side which beat Barnsley on Thursday.* Kalvin Phillips remains sidelined.* Martyn Waghorn is available for the Rams following suspension.

The key battle

Wayne Rooney v Mateusz Klich

With Rooney playing mainly in midfield for Derby County, he is likely to come up against Klich in the middle of the park and it promises to be an intriguing battle between the pair.

Officials

Referee: Oliver Langford

Assistant referee 1: Matthew Mcgrath

Assistant referee 2: Michael George

Fourth official: Dean Whitestone

0 - 2.

MOT.

Really great to hear from you & have you on board - have a great day and enjoy the game t_bird 'tho don't get yourself banned with your bikini pic.

MOT

Good morning everyone, great weekend so far, off to the pub to meet my fellow Leeds supporters to enjoy Derby giving us a guard of honour.
    If Carlsberg did weekends
    Come on Leeds
    MOT
    Champions!! Pump it up!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)