+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashley's zoom call

Ashley's zoom call

So he's thanked everyone for their efforts in preserving his income stream for the foreseeable future.Any right minded owner with an ounce of ambition for the club would be holding an interrogation as to why we only achieved 2 pts from the last 6 games.That coupled with the fact that stats show we scored the fewest goals & had the worst ball retention/passing ratio in the premier. But no the FCB keeps to his priorities & so the never ending cycle of mediocrity (at best) continues.

Well exactly, we're not even mediocre.

If Fatso is still in charge, Bruce will take us down next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

so true - all of it

Yup.

As I have said before we will get the takeover and be rid of both Ashley and Bruce. Let's just flip it though, if Ashley and Bruce were here next season I hope we do go down or the club is placed in administration. Who would want more of Ashley and who could support the corrupt Premier League. Its a massive no from me and I dont care who agrees or disgrees.

“Hello Charlie”
    “Actually its Steve, my overlord”
    “No. You will always be a Charlie to me. So don't talk back Charlie and just do as your told. I like what you did getting rid of them ungrateful b@st@rds from the stadium it gives me more room for my adverts”
    “But that was the virus my grossitude not m..”
    “What did I just say? Don't talk. Just listen. Anyway what virus? It was never a concern for me all my businesses were making millions and other people were paying my outgoings. Great stuff. Any way we all know the way you were going the stadium was going to be empty by April anyway. Since you done such a good job sell anyone we got that's any good. We should get a few quid for that Max Saint Allan or whatever he is called. Whatever you make I will give you 5% to buy some more trade able assets. If anyone asks about the Sports Dire signs going missing just tell them you know nothing, they all believe that anyway cos its true. Let them think its the takeover but really I am just swapping them to HoF. That's it Charlie carry on regardless”
    “Ok Thank you your bluubbertude. If anyone asks I will tell them you called to say thank you”
    “Say what you like you lickspittle but make sure you run it past the teaboy Cha Lee, he knows what I like. Bye Charlie”

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    As I have said before we will get the takeover and be rid of both Ashley and Bruce. Let's just flip it though, if Ashley and Bruce were here next season I hope we do go down or the club is placed in administration. Who would want more of Ashley and who could support the corrupt Premier League. Its a massive no from me and I dont care who agrees or disgrees.
    You still seem very confident about the takeover. I have my doubts about it. I don't see how anyone can know if it's happening or not.

If I were the Saudis, I'd have pulled the plug by now.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    You still seem very confident about the takeover. I have my doubts about it. I don't see how anyone can know if it's happening or not.

If I were the Saudis, I'd have pulled the plug by now.
    If I were the Saudis I would just press ahead with it. The Premier league can not stop them buying us but can throw us out of the premier league. I think I would just go ahead and say we have bought a business legaly now we are going to run it. If you throw us out of the league we will tie you up in so much litigation you wont be able to even kick off next season and the court cases will absolutely destroy you financially.
    At least that way they would be forced into making their minds up

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    If I were the Saudis I would just press ahead with it. The Premier league can not stop them buying us but can throw us out of the premier league. I think I would just go ahead and say we have bought a business legaly now we are going to run it. If you throw us out of the league we will tie you up in so much litigation you wont be able to even kick off next season and the court cases will absolutely destroy you financially.
    At least that way they would be forced into making their minds up
    Im totally confident it will be done within days.

FFS look at how pathetic the latest gem is. The media claim its stalled because the prem do not have a clear structure from the Saudi's as who will be running the club!

Yeah i always had the PIF down as a two bit chancer company who don't know how to deliver a buisness model to a group of dlckheads.
    AND look where the story first came from, the daily express and the daily mail, two of the most reliable news outlets on the planet. If there was genuinely any news relating to this, it would come from financial papers first, this is a business transaction by a soverign state owned company. Fo0k knows how Luke Edwards was first to get the scoop

I agree with all of that Tanya apart from the timescale. Still think they will drag it out long enough to feck the window up for us. There is no way i believe the prem have said what has been quoted about not being satisfied about answers given about the structuring. They might have control over the owners and directors test but surely can not tell the buyers who they can have running the club. Bits I have heard about not being representative of the proportion of PIF investment make no sense at all.
    Fluke Edwards is like everyone else and making it up as he goes along (me included) Not hard to tell football is over now the papers are back to kicking Newcastle all over the back pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)