+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Reminder to all fellow members: NCM situation

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Rocker?
    Predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Hi all

Just a quick note to remind everyone who's been here a long time and to inform those who are more recent arrivals that this messageboard is still under close scrutiny for anything that could put FootyMad at risk of legal action. Things such as racism, hate speech etc. are what they are looking for.

Please can we all bear this in mind? If this place shuts down it will bring to an end a long and memorable era of Notts fans' online communities stretching back to the beginning of the World Wide Web and leave us only the 'Wild West' scenario of social media.

It seems that in recant months things have become quite dark on occasion and sailed ever closer to the wind. Let's be careful out there fellow posters! Personally I don't want any more rude private messages about people's individual feelings or squabbles. If you see anything that strikes you as genuinely 'over the top' please use the 'Report Post' button below the offending post. To those who might think this is 'a bit of fun' and who misuse the report post function, please remember that you are putting this entire community at risk.

Swale out.
    Legal action.... for what, free speech? If you wanna swallow that BLM *******s, I won't, nor will Lyle Taylor.

Do yourself and the whole board a favour pal and log off.

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    Do yourself and the whole board a favour pal and log off.
    I could say the same.

Oh, me and you are not pals
    Last edited by Ayeayeskipper; 13-01-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Legal action.... for what, free speech? If you wanna swallow that BLM *******s, I won't, nor will Lyle Taylor.
    Nothing to do with BLM. However you are a stain on the board mate and you need to improve how you come across. Your carry on about the Left Lion was a joke.

I think that says it all.

Sage words of advice if ever you've seen them.

He's not my pal either, I'm going to lose sleep about that 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Nobody can make you swallow BLM if you don't want to. But given the reason for this topic, it might be respectful to the rest of the board if you refuse to swallow it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Nothing to do with BLM. However you are a stain on the board mate and you need to improve how you come across. Your carry on about the Left Lion was a joke.
    Nothing poster.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast