+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We ate out every chance we got, 2/3 times a week, every place we went you had to enter masked up, often they took your temperature before allowing us in, we sat at isolated tables with plastic partitions, you weren't allowed to go anywhere except to the bog and then you had to mask up. Servers all wore masks, there were hand sanitisors everywhere and you were encouraged to use them. The Black Bull at Langho actually spent £3k on a state of the art temperature checking machine, before they got to use it the restrictions were back on and they had to close again. In all that time I don't think we ever got within 10 feet of another customer. Occasionally I moaned about it and was told most customers approved of the measures they were taking, and they'd be closed down if they didn't adhere to the guidelines and I have no doubt they would. You and me were in a tiny minority back then mon ami.

Forest v Everton starting now, I'll get back to you later on this subject, there's much more I want to say.
    Burnley Old Boys Reunion Party mon ami. No love lost either.

WHEN DO WE DEPLOY THE NEW VARIANT (wow)

https://twitter.com/RJ_Milligan/stat...098707457?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    WHEN DO WE DEPLOY THE NEW VARIANT (wow)

https://twitter.com/RJ_Milligan/stat...098707457?s=20
    Used to be a standing joke amongst us mis-information spreaders on here UG, 'The next variant must be due soon'. Wasn't a joke at all really though was it ?

Used to be a standing joke amongst us mis-information spreaders on here UG, 'The next variant must be due soon'. Wasn't a joke at all really though was it ?
    Yea Sinkov this (image below)was going round at the start. A lot of people were on the ball right at the start thank god. Probably saved mine and my familys life. Forever grateful

I remember those days well - Sinkov....Wasn't so far back when a "case" meant being admitted into hospital - for treatment - but not any more, all areas of transmission playing the same hocus-pocus ..."there's a new variant, Stalag 999, so Test Test Test"....because they knew, that some dormant antibody, or pepsi, or orange juice or egg fried rice, would trigger a colour change that was beneficial to their "agenda", and help lead the country to ruin, or as they would say....The Great Reset.

These are already in place, as most know

https://twitter.com/TheFreds/status/...831512577?s=20

"......a landmark article published in January 2021 by Simon Elmer at his website Architects For Social Housing. It was titled ‘Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics: Manufacturing the Crisis’.

In it Elmer asked the question every journalist should have asked but which almost none did: is this ‘pandemic’ really as serious as all the experts, and government ministers and media outlets and medics are telling us it is? The answer was a very obvious No. As the Office for National Statistics data cited by Elmer clearly showed, 2020 – Year Zero for supposedly the biggest public health threat since ‘Spanish Flu’ a century earlier – was one of the milder years for death in the lives of most people.

Let’s be clear about this point, because something you often hear people on the sceptical side of the argument say is, ‘Of course, no one is suggesting that Covid didn’t cause a horrific number of deaths.’ But that’s exactly what they should be suggesting: because it’s true. Elmer was quoting the Age Standardised Mortality statistics for England and Wales dating back to 1941. What these show is that in every year up to and including 2008, more people died per head of population than in the deadly Covid outbreak year of 2020. Of the previous 79 years, 2020 had the 12th lowest mortality rate."

I've just watched on SKY News an "academic" who maintains the initial lockdown was essential and another one is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I've just watched on SKY News an "academic" who maintains the initial lockdown was essential and another one is inevitable.
    I'm sure it is mon ami, the people who inflicted it on us, haven't gone away. Just don't mention Sweden.

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)