+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

Aye, the Chase/Burrow combo was fantasy money this week.
    Yer man St Brown and basically all of Seattle were the other good picks.

In another league I'm in one of the finalists left Joe Burrow on the bench in favour of........Big Ben.
    Remains to be seen how that works out but I'm guessing not well.

Well, despite being 3-7 at one stage I’ve managed to sneak into a second successive final. Was feeling a bit guilty about Goodell Gumdrops leaving TJ Hockenson in despite being on IR but we seem to have won it comfortably enough thanks to my Packers trio and St Brown. Unfortunately I foresee a struggle next week with the Packers having secured the number 1 seed as I can’t imagine Rodgers taking the field.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Spawned my semi-final a bit tbh. My 2 Bengals Burrow and Chase contributed over 100 points. Rest of the WR's and RB's were dogsh!t. Brochred was pretty unlucky.
    Congrats Stand Free great win, every 69+ touchdown was like a dagger through the heart! I had hoped the Chiefs D who have been great in recent weeks would have put up a better show... but then again I did drop them.
    Good luck in the Final

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I've now activated the Play-off Challenge, hopefully a'body got their invite.
    Any problems getting signed up give me a shout.
    Good luck to the remaining participants in the semi finals this weekend.
    Cheers Sneckie, that's me in. Got to have something to play for now...

Oh no, forgot there were games last night and left zeke and ceedee in when I had no intention of them playing this week. Rookie error in the final.
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 09-01-2022 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Oh no, forgot there were games last night and left zeke and ceedee in when I had no intention of them playing this week. Rookie error in the final.
    FFS Stand Free. 79 points!? - you only try twice a season.
    Congratulations KK

A somewhat fittingly scrambled win in the final after a very scrambled season. Not sure how we managed to win it all looking at the points tallies and especially after being 3-7 but nice to go one better than last year.

Cheers to Sneckie for organising and to everyone else for joining in. Roll on 2022!

Wow, we've won all 6 of our Nfc East matches this season and I can't remember the last time we did that.

BUT... lets face it, now its the real deal and I think we/Dallas have got a tough game against a form team San Fransisco, coming up in the Play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by azazel View Post
    A somewhat fittingly scrambled win in the final after a very scrambled season. Not sure how we managed to win it all looking at the points tallies and especially after being 3-7 but nice to go one better than last year.

Cheers to Sneckie for organising and to everyone else for joining in. Roll on 2022!
    Congratulations sir, well deserved victory. Sorry I couldn't make the final a better spectacle but having to roll with Taylor Heinicke instead of my usual QB's of Lamar or Burrow was nae great. The Sun God Ra was timely acquisition for you and I was hoping the Packers would bench Adams. Not to be this year, roll on 2022 as you say.

Thanks as always Sneckie, hugely appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    FFS Stand Free. 79 points!? - you only try twice a season.
    Shameful Sh!t Broched min. Heinicke and his 4 measly points was not what was required but even before that I was scrambling for guys that would play all 60. Rhamondre Stevenson was meant to be my secret weapon but he injured himself and sat most of the game.

I've clearly let everyone down by failing to make the final competitive
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 10-01-2022 at 02:25 PM.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast