+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Southgate pick Maguire tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Does anybody know why we keep putting Rashford on haven’t we got any more players.Plan A, Plan A no Plan B.
    It reminds me of when we brought Hirst on

Credit to Scotland, they looked most likely to win.
    We didn't do enough, not quick enough to close down or quick enough to get forward.
    A big percentage of the passing went backwards or across midfield.
    All well and good playing the patient game unfortunately you have to put quality crosses into the box.
    Four points and if we beat the Czech's we end up top, a draw would see us qualify.
    Wouldn't be surprised to see Jack Grealish start next game and Foden.

I hope it’s wake up call for England, they seem to be believing their own hype thinking that they just have to turn up to win.

Reminds me of Warney! No plan B when plan A didn't work!

That was a shocker.We will win nothing with a manager adopting tactics like that plus the fact that the players we have are not as good as they think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    That was a shocker.We will win nothing with a manager adopting tactics like that plus the fact that the players we have are not as good as they think they are.
    When I saw Phil Fodens hair trying to emulate Gazza I new we were in trouble, they were thinking that they were far too good for Scotland.

How Sterling stayed on the pitch all night was unbelievable ? Strolled about all night never closed down, constantly run into defenders, and never burst a gut. Kane was just as poor, work rate was non existent! Corners remind me of Rotherham last season, useless,

One thing that stood out for me we got a free kick early on about 5yds into their half out on the wing, we would have gone forward and launched the ball into the box ! England just passed it backwards and totally forfeited the free kick !

Our keeper touched the ball more often than Kane did, which isn’t a good sign

It does seem to be a feature of the competition as a whole this passing to the keeper, maybe it’s due to the rule change saying goal kicks don’t have to go out of the area to be in play.

....pile of proverbial.....

Graham Taylor once said how do you motivate Millionaires??? We certainly haven't solved that one yet.
    Modern day football and tactics will push people away from the game................

............shocking game for England......

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ....pile of proverbial.....

Graham Taylor once said how do you motivate Millionaires??? We certainly haven't solved that one yet.
    Modern day football and tactics will push people away from the game................

............shocking game for England......

Good point, it does seem that being picked for England is some form of national service rather than being proud to do so

But boring and lacklustre or not, the system is working and the team “ progresses” into the next round (maybe)

Is Southgate the most boring manger ever, he’s so negative ...let’s play six defenders against the third worst team

He should get on his knees for the boring draw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast