+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly signs for Millers

Thing is we don’t….. no matter how many players he drags over.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thing is we don’t….. no matter how many players he drags over.
    Like I said, the raw talent is there

Sounds like there’s a lot of movement going on at ours if Kaydon Jackson is being sought, also watch out for a possible A.rsenal right winger coming in….need I say more

Sounds like there’s a lot of movement going on at ours if Kaydon Jackson is being sought, also watch out for a possible A.rsenal right winger coming in….need I say more
    With an international right winger going out?

Where does Cosgrove play? I’m calling it now…. Is it time Oggy was benched? Fast running no end product
    Sam Cosgrove is a striker. To sign him and Georgie Kelly would mean offloading two strikers either permanently or on loan. If our leader is telling the truth as it stands an attacking midfielder to come in on loan before 11pm Monday. Could be smoke & mirrors. Have patience, definitely someone else going out if they can get it over the line.
    Leicester City have a left sided attacking midfielder, available if no one has signed him, Lesbela, not sure of name spelling is correct. Been on loan at Shrewsbury and didn't work out for the young lad.
    Last edited by Godsend.F.C.; 27-01-2022 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Just the same and how Jon Taylor was used to effect….defenders will always tell you the thing they don’t like to face is pace..
    Wingers didn't like Lol Morgans pace, & he ran backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Sam Cosgrove is a striker. To sign him and Georgie Kelly would mean offloading two strikers either permanently or on loan. If our leader is telling the truth as it stands an attacking midfielder to come in on loan before 11pm Monday. Could be smoke & mirrors. Have patience.
    Leicester City have a left sided attacking midfielder, available if no one has signed him, Lesbela, not sure of name spelling is correct. Been on loan at Shrewsbury and didn't work out for the young lad.
    All of that means ....?

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    All of that means ....?
    It means there's hope of players moving out and some coming in, all depends who's leaving. Would you prefer we didn't sign anyone at all.
    Money talks if RUFC get the right offer that TS is willing to accept.
    Last edited by Godsend.F.C.; 27-01-2022 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    With an international right winger going out?
    Grist I wouldn’t say that but he may well be a bench warmer if this other lad comes in.

I personally wish someone in training would/could teach Oggy how to cross a ball simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Sam Cosgrove is a striker. To sign him and Georgie Kelly would mean offloading two strikers either permanently or on loan. If our leader is telling the truth as it stands an attacking midfielder to come in on loan before 11pm Monday. Could be smoke & mirrors. Have patience, definitely someone else going out if they can get it over the line.
    Sadler, JJ and Bola to go out on loan. that would be my logical thinking or Sads to Pompey permanent

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast