+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 233 of 254 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Reminds me of that Radio 4 pish. A bit of the Lighthouse Family every now and then wouldn't go amiss.
    Aaarrrrggghhhhh. How many levels of Hell are there again ?

Lighthouse Family are on at least level 3.

Then there is Jamiroqui , and on down and further down to Mick Hucknall...............

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aaarrrrggghhhhh. How many levels of Hell are there again ?

Lighthouse Family are on at least level 3.

Then there is Jamiroqui , and on down and further down to Mick Hucknall...............
    I liked them. Especially their big hit "Would I Lie to You?"

Racist

I fully get anti vaccine people. A vaccine against something means you don't get that thing eg measles. This isn't a vaccine. I've had my 2 jabs but only took them so that I could travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I know your lifestyle places you further away from your hole, than any man in Britain. Surprised you’ve got time to be on here, seeing as your fat creepy mess of an organ grinder, has got you doing his work for him.

Would you like any contributions? I’m sure between us, A/Mad could help write the thing. That would free you up to spend more time ordering milk in pubs ya freaky wee weirdo
    So, you know ****-all about my "lifestyle"? Glad we finally cleared that up.

Quote Originally Posted by RevStu View Post
    So, you know ****-all about my "lifestyle"? Glad we finally cleared that up.
    Are you saying you don’t order milk in pubs?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I fully get anti vaccine people.
    I don’t. It’s nuts to avoid something that protects you, and more importantly others with whom you might share space.

Note the time and date though, and what I’m about to type…I agree with that Sevco/Tims-fixated **** Doncaster that the need to show a vaccine passport to get into the fitba when over 10k fans have arranged to be there is unworkable. Already we have time slots during which we are told to arrive for an acceptable reason. To **** with adding a further complication, and the high risk of chaos likely to ensue.

I can always go to watch Keith instead (I ken, I ken…) where pre-ordering a ticket and having it on your phone is a cinch in comparison to this planned 10k crowd pish. As someone said previously, ministers (apart from Humza probably) are not football fans and assume that the filth’s recent behaviour is the norm.

I’m considering contacting Dave Cormack and suggesting that the club limits home attendances to 9999 from 1 October, which should allow all ST holders and a good number of corporates to attend. By taking attendances against each opponent over the past three seasons, we can give an estimate of the shortfall, in numbers due to this solution, and ask the Scottish Government for that level of financial compensation. With three SNP MSPs representing the city in Holyrood, surely they would lend lobbying support for this fair and reasoned solution to support a local business?

Like **** they would. Useless nodding dog ****ing patsies.

57vintage
    He
    NO VOCATIVE
    Him
    His
    Him
    Him

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I don’t. It’s nuts to avoid something that protects you, and more importantly others with whom you might share space.
    Like I said to Mason I see 2 different types of anti vaxxers. There's people who give it some serious thought and eventually decide they don't want to take it. Various reasons for this.

Then there are the people who will storm the office of some guy who does the photocopying for a guy that supplies test tubes to the vaccine labs.

To decide to not inject something in to your own blood stream and then be told "you can't go there, you can't do this" etc doesn't sit to well with me.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Like I said to Mason I see 2 different types of anti vaxxers. There's people who give it some serious thought and eventually decide they don't want to take it. Various reasons for this.

Then there are the people who will storm the office of some guy who does the photocopying for a guy that supplies test tubes to the vaccine labs.

To decide to not inject something in to your own blood stream and then be told "you can't go there, you can't do this" etc doesn't sit to well with me.

Would it sit right with you if a nightclub refused you entry because you filled your system up with drink? Is that medical apartheid, discrimination etc? I could never get into out local hotspot because I made the decision to wear Adidas trainers. Folk that wear trainers are oppressed!!!

It’s all keech. Trust the folk that went to uni to learn about this stuff, rather than the folk with opinions & beliefs.

Never order milk in licensed premises

It doesn’t sit well with anyone, well apart from the compulsive rule makers and takers.

However, it’s a damn site better than stopping the fitba altogether like they did at the start of all this.

I’m in favour of the 2 jabs passport for fitba, but that’s it, not as an add on to any other pish which clearly doesn’t work.

Is that true 57 min, slots when you can get in?
    For f’uck sake

So, we would have to go in at a different time but still get a cuddle when the Dons score?

Cormack’s been an arse on this, his lie about how many season ticket holders wound demand their money back comes close to wiggy saying we would have to play our european games in Dundee.

Of course, I have no love for the idea of identity cards of any kind.
    They’ve been sneaking them in for years, the younger posters probably feel naked without theirs.

Vaccine passports, yes, for the winter certainly.
    Got to be reviewed by May though.

Page 233 of 254 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast