+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Millwall fans.

Millwall are not against kick it out (so they say) but against BLM and Kneeling for reasons they keep posting.
    Did any notice if they booed Kick it out? I didn’t

Maybe the EFL and rest should go and talk to them instead of fighting each other it

Too sensible suggestion suppose

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The EFL welcomes the positive, proactive approach to be taken by Millwall and Queens Park Rangers players ahead of tonight’s Championship fixture as both set of squads continue to raise awareness of inequality and discrimination facing society.

Our position remains unchanged and we will continue to support the wishes of our Clubs’ players either on an individual or collective basis. We will facilitate the communication of the message that discrimination in any form is unacceptable and not welcome within our game or our communities – Not Today or Any Day.

EFL players who have chosen to ‘take the knee’ before games or participate in similar types of initiatives are using their platform in front of millions across the world to make a statement about eradicating all types of prejudiced behaviour, encouraging attitudinal changes and creating unity.

Players often receive widespread criticism and negativity for merely doing their jobs but here they are leading the way, trying to effect positive change and they should be applauded for taking a stand, showing solidarity and setting an example for others to follow.

Football needs to support its players and we will.

Some of you can object all you want but this aint going away. The only way to stop this sort of thing is when there are tangible signs that blacks are starting to become more equal or at least there are moves to do this.

Millwall nazis and hooligans can boo all they want but it won't stop the kneeling and stuff like it.
    So now you agree that they should be allowed to boo all they want?

I think you’ll find that’s what they want and what the majority of people commenting on this thread have agreed with.

You’re finally starting to see how equality works.

Watching on ESPN+. QPR took a knee. Millwall did not. No booing.

Some of the QPR players did black power salutes when they scored.

BLM have broken the bond between players and fans.

Maybe this is a good thing, there's too much reverence towards these overpaid mercenaries.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Some of the QPR players did black power salutes when they scored.

BLM have broken the bond between players and fans.

Maybe this is a good thing, there's too much reverence towards these overpaid mercenaries.
    Typical players who move on but fans stay loyal to their club
    I’d never boo our players but I’d definitely tell them to **** off if they did that, it’s like they want trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    So now you agree that they should be allowed to boo all they want?

I think you’ll find that’s what they want and what the majority of people commenting on this thread have agreed with.

You’re finally starting to see how equality works.
    Just puzzled why watching kneeling hurts you so much Scum so much so you feel the need to comment on it. It lasts about 10 secs. Dunt take much of your life up whether you care about it or not. I don't like standing for the national anthem but do it cos it lasts a few seconds then I forget about it. It means nothing at all to me cos I aint a Royalist.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-12-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Just puzzled why watching kneeling hurts you so much Scum so much so you feel the need to comment on it. It lasts about 10 secs. Dunt take much of your life up whether you care about it or not. I don't like standing for the national anthem but do it cos it lasts a few seconds then I forget about it. It means nothing at all to me cos I aint a Royalist.
    Nazi salutes only last 10 seconds too does that hurt you? What is the difference between that and black power fist?

Two of the QPR players went up to the Millwall fans and did black power salutes, why are you ignoring that?

You don't think that's provocation?

You think the fans should applaud that?

Quote Originally Posted by cupid-stunt View Post
    Nazi salutes only last 10 seconds too does that hurt you? What is the difference between that and black power fist?
    Black Power is nowt to do with Nazism. Why equate it. Folks keep telling me BLM is to do with Marxism.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Two of the QPR players went up to the Millwall fans and did black power salutes, why are you ignoring that?

You don't think that's provocation?

You think the fans should applaud that?
    Yes. Wanting equality for all is a good thing

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast