+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales

Come on Topper....

Donny and Crewe tickets are on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Come on Topper....

Donny and Crewe tickets are on sale.
    Only just seen it so hold thee horses.

Crewe away, Saturday 29th January is a 3.00pm kick off and the Millers have been issued an allocation of 1,292 tickets.

9am Wednesday 12th January

Tickets are on sale to 2021/22 season ticket holders strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Saturday 15th January

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Monday 17th January

Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters then we will need their details so that priority points can be added to the correct accounts.

The prices for this fixture are:

Adult 17-59: £25.00

Senior 60 and over: £19.00

Under 17: £12.00

Under 12: £7.50

https://t.co/hdrbXWJ7S8

Away to Doncaster
    Tuesday 1st February is a 7.45pm kick off and the Millers have been issued an allocation of 2,524 tickets. Further tickets are available on request.

9am Wednesday 12th January

Tickets are on sale to 2021/22 season ticket holders strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Saturday 15th January

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Monday 17th January

Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters then we will need their details so that priority points can be added to the correct accounts.

The prices for this fixture are:

Adult 25-59: £21.00

Senior 60 and over: £17.00

Under 25: £17.00

Under 18: £8.00

Under 12: £5.00

https://t.co/jatsFnlxgP

Don’t forget the home games tickets, on sale now are Lincoln, Cheltenham and Stanley which seem to be selling well

If anyone is stood close to me on the terrace behind the goal at Fleetwood can you please refrain from sneezing, coughing, wiping your nose on the back of your sleeve, no burping, no breaking wind.... thank you..much appreciated...
    That's everything you do

So, top ticket prices are:

Crewe £25
    Donny £21
    Fleetwood £23

Wait until the Weds tickets go on sale. If they are anything like £36 upwards like last time then they can shove it where the sun don't shine. I'm not helping to bail out that fishy tin man if prices are like that, it's daylight robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Only just seen it so hold thee horses.
    I don't have horses Topper......only Donkeys...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    That's everything you do
    Shhhhhs... don't tell everyone, they won't want to stand next to me.

So, top ticket prices are:

Crewe £25
    Donny £21
    Fleetwood £23

Wait until the Weds tickets go on sale. If they are anything like £36 upwards like last time then they can shove it where the sun don't shine. I'm not helping to bail out that fishy tin man if prices are like that, it's daylight robbery.
    That's how we feel Brin......Chancer Chansiri isn't having any of our cash.....no way !

Thought you were 65 and concessions Brin....

I don't have horses Topper......only Donkeys...

Shhhhhs... don't tell everyone, they won't want to stand next to me.

That's how we feel Brin......Chancer Chansiri isn't having any of our cash.....no way !

Thought you were 65 and concessions Brin....
    Now now old man don't be rude. I'm not 65 for another 4 year as well you know. Don't care if there is a concession I bet that ticket's £30! Let them go bust on the prices they are asking for I say.

Now now old man don't be rude. I'm not 65 for another 4 year as well you know. Don't care if there is a concession I bet that ticket's £30! Let them go bust on the prices they are asking for I say.
    The games on sky anyway brin I believe.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast