+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Young Fans Standing on Concourse Steps Seating Area

Young Fans Standing on Concourse Steps Seating Area

Young Fans Standing on Concourse Steps Seating Area.

My season ticket seat is on row E next to the concourse concrete wall for entry
    or exit.
    Last Saturday during the game 4 young fans were stood against the wall part, so
    making it difficult for people to get past them, plus anyone with walking disabilities
    didn't have the wall to hold onto.
    A number of fans around me said they should not be stood there during the game,
    the stewards just stood there & did nothing.
    Before half time I went down the steps with difficulty, having 2 new hip, & 1new
    knee replacements.
    So I told the steward that someone will have a accident, when I came back the young
    fans were still there.
    Not long after the steward told the young fans to not stand there, with a man who I
    believe was the parent talking to the steward, the steward must have been waiting to
    see who the parent was.
    Turns out the parent & the young fans seats were on row A or B to which the parent
    accepted the decision, so they all sat together for the rest of the game.

Sounds like a better result than the game!

other than corners there are no grab rails on steps, given we went with steepest option, I'm surprise we didn't add something on the end of the rows where the steps are too narrow to run one down the middle

examples here