+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Right then!!!

Right then!!!

Ashley F*ck off u have turned this club from being a club often in Europe to a team that can't compete with clubs that were in league 2 while we were playing Barcelona in the champions league!!! This absolute moron and the morons he has under him are some of the most useless f*ckers to ever own a football club, I won't say run a football club bc he hasn't run it properly since the day he has bought it!!! Idk how many unwanted broken records we have broken since he has been here, the 6 derby defeats in a row the first derby defeat at the stadium of sh*te for 30 year the first derby defeat at home for about 10 year the 18 games in a row that we hadn't won a game the always getting knocked out of the first rounds of the cups every season the biggest home defeat in 80+ years against Liverpool when we got slaughtered 0-6 this man is a joke and should shut the f*ck up about how much money he has put into the club and tell us how much he has taken f*cking out!!!! He doesn't spend his own f*cking money he only spends what he makes from player sales and always has, except the once he put his money where is mouth is but the silly useless c*nt give it to wolly with the brolly to waste. I don't blame Rafa if he f*cks off tomorrow and when we are relegated don't expect us to come straight back like the other times, u money grabbing c*nt.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!

no mistaking the sentiment of that post then.

message loud and clear and not open to misinterpretation

Well you followed through on your other thread.

Nice sentiments, alot going for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Ashley F*ck off u have turned this club from being a club often in Europe to a team that can't compete with clubs that were in league 2 while we were playing Barcelona in the champions league!!! This absolute moron and the morons he has under him are some of the most useless f*ckers to ever own a football club, I won't say run a football club bc he hasn't run it properly since the day he has bought it!!! Idk how many unwanted broken records we have broken since he has been here, the 6 derby defeats in a row the first derby defeat at the stadium of sh*te for 30 year the first derby defeat at home for about 10 year the 18 games in a row that we hadn't won a game the always getting knocked out of the first rounds of the cups every season the biggest home defeat in 80+ years against Liverpool when we got slaughtered 0-6 this man is a joke and should shut the f*ck up about how much money he has put into the club and tell us how much he has taken f*cking out!!!! He doesn't spend his own f*cking money he only spends what he makes from player sales and always has, except the once he put his money where is mouth is but the silly useless c*nt give it to wolly with the brolly to waste. I don't blame Rafa if he f*cks off tomorrow and when we are relegated don't expect us to come straight back like the other times, u money grabbing c*nt.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!
    sad phuck

its his club

buy it if you want to change things

where are all the so called top buisness men from the north east
    or the likes of sting etc

all that has come forward is some numpty with 20 million quid

i have had some great days in europe under ash

and some not so great days

but i had that with the last bunch of monkeys that ran the club into the ground

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    sad phuck

its his club

buy it if you want to change things

all that has come forward is some numpty with 20 million quid

i have had some great days in europe under ash
    The one season where he f*cked himself and the club right up after not investing when we finished 5th

and some not so great days
    Been so many of them hasn't their? The only great time in 10 year was finishing 5th and getting into Europe
    So 2 great times compared to idk how many embarrassing defeats relegations...

but i had that with the last bunch of monkeys that ran the club into the ground

Who do u blame for 10years of absolute drivel?

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Who do u blame for 10years of absolute drivel?
    we havent had 10 years of absolute drivel

i blame the prvious owners for sellin the club to a buisness man with no connection to the north east

i blame the prvious owners for sellin the club to a buisness man with no connection to the north east
    Oh sorry we had 1 good season in the prem 9 years of drivel then

Lots of owners don't have connection with the area of club they own but they don't. Destroy the clubs soul

sad phuck

its his club

Sting won't be stung.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Sting won't be stung.
    Or bee-have

or buzz off

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)