+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Richard Wood

Richard Wood

Yep, Miller's legend.

There are players who have status halo's from yesteryear at Rotherham United, Richard Mark Wood now surely has this halo status.

Since his inclusion to the Millers side, he has by far been a steadfast and resolute player and Captain. Oh how we wish he was 10 years younger.

He will always be revered for his leadership and solid contribution whilst wearing the shirt and for his spectacular performance throughout the 17-18 season and his grand performance at Wembley getting us back in to the Championship. Thank you Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    There are players who have status halo's from yesteryear at Rotherham United, Richard Mark Wood now surely has this halo status.

Since his inclusion to the Millers side, he has by far been a steadfast and resolute player and Captain. Oh how we wish he was 10 years younger.

He will always be revered for his leadership and solid contribution whilst wearing the shirt and for his spectacular performance throughout the 17-18 season and his grand performance at Wembley getting us back in to the Championship. Thank you Richard.
    Summed up by

“I showered on my own and Wembley was dead when I finally came out of the dressing room. I’d hyper-extended my knee — that had swelled up massively — and I’d broken my toe. That slowed me up as well."

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Summed up by

“I showered on my own and Wembley was dead when I finally came out of the dressing room. I’d hyper-extended my knee — that had swelled up massively — and I’d broken my toe. That slowed me up as well."
    Well, he had all the soap and shampoo to himself, what’s he moaning at?