+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 194 of 231 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2302

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I realise that, which is a shame for him because that Arnold bloke is s’hite.

Has there been any word of what was actually wrong with him?
    Back injury .... discovered efter he signed. Livverpool daein the right thing gaein him the right treatment, time an' rehab tae facilitate him gettin back in trainin now rather than lettin' it 'fester'.

Ah'm kinda ashamed tae expose ye tae mair crap journalism than yer years hae deserved min, but Aberdeen Live, crap tho it is, might e a source o' info ye'll appreciate once in a while.

Ah want tae say Ah'd be interested in 57's take on it, but Ah ken afore Ah ask!

It's pish poor ... it recycles articles unnecessarily, but the articles (awash wi errors, written by trainees, obviously nae subbed by non trainees, but .... the articles are short ... and 'skimmable' ...

It's nae fkn better than ths site min, but jist regard it as a spare pair o' undies fan the anes yev on will dae jist fine

https://www.aberdeenlive.news/

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That's one of my favourite ever games.
    Games wasnae even all ticket cos deadco were so sh1te.
    Wallace gets appointed during the week (scummy having been knocked back by McLean and Fergie) so the slavering masses turned up en masse.....too late to make the game all ticket.
    As has been said, Wallace's first move was not an act of tactical genius, it was to bring back the "Up to our knees in f****n blood" socks.
    Anyway, the unhygienic c u nts were limited to the Beach End (rather than getting a bit of the South also).
    Hunners of the dreggy fu cks locked out, ground fill to the gunnels.
    Two up inside the first ten, winding the smellys up to fu ck.
    "Third choice....third choice....." etc.

Second half, Porteous scores a worldie and the humiliation of the bigots was complete.

I also remember Wallace had the team run behind the goal as they came out pumping their fists and adding to their frenzy

It was great.

Are we still callin Jock Wallace by his proper fkn name here? ... fk sake

Curtis Main became Clitoris Minge
    Derek McInnes became McHunniish, McWinnless, etc, etc
    Andy CONE sidine?
    Clangers?
    Funso Oh-no?

and many more .... this is fit we dae tae oor ain guys! ... so ...

Fit has JW done tae be deservin o' bein called by his 'proper' name ...
    Codswallop?
    Cock Phallus?

.. Aye, ****e Ah ken ... butat least Ah'm tryin ....

Same game the ball boys at Beach End were being pelted by coins from the manky mob.
    End of game the young loons were running around picking it all up.
    Imagine the noise tgere would have been if it was our fans doing it.
    Grand day out though.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That's one of my favourite ever games.
    Games wasnae even all ticket cos deadco were so sh1te.
    Wallace gets appointed during the week (scummy having been knocked back by McLean and Fergie) so the slavering masses turned up en masse.....too late to make the game all ticket.
    As has been said, Wallace's first move was not an act of tactical genius, it was to bring back the "Up to our knees in f****n blood" socks.
    Anyway, the unhygienic c u nts were limited to the Beach End (rather than getting a bit of the South also).
    Hunners of the dreggy fu cks locked out, ground fill to the gunnels.
    Two up inside the first ten, winding the smellys up to fu ck.
    "Third choice....third choice....." etc.

Second half, Porteous scores a worldie and the humiliation of the bigots was complete.
    If I remember correctly, the TV cameras weren't there as there was a strike. After the game where Durrant F@cked his knee banging it against the dressing room door while getting a coaliebag, this was my favourite game v deed club.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Was Porteous not involved
    Could have well been Porteous with the second touch. I thought it was "Tupperwear" but you could well be right, Whoever it didn't detract for a gorgeous goal.

IMO Frank could never emulate King Joey ! Mind U Frank would have given Joe a run for his money drinking pints in the Clover Leaf. My first ever Dons hero was Jimmy (jinky) Smith but when Joey came on the go Jinky (nutmeg) Smith faded,

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    If I remember correctly, the TV cameras weren't there as there was a strike. After the game where Durrant F@cked his knee banging it against the dressing room door while getting a coaliebag, this was my favourite game v deed club.
    Was it not the game where Frunkie (get well soon min) scored a hat-trick against the vermin that wisnae on TV rather than this one!

But agree about all the sentiments, this particular 3-0 annihilation was pleasing.

I just watched Frunkie (get well soon indeed) score 3 against the Hun on youtube last night while looking for footage of the "Big Jock" game.

This is the match you’re looking for, if the date helps. https://afcheritage.org/matches/fixt...4&squad=Senior

Page 194 of 231 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast