+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Barlaser

Dan Barlaser

I think this quote is a bit harsh

“I’m living in Sheffield with my girlfriend and it’s been absolutely brilliant being with Rotherham. All the people at the club and most of the fans except Brin have been unbelievable.”

Vass and Oggy have both got mittens on in that photo. Oggy might be wearing red tights too
    If DB is from Ncastle he should be wearing a proper northern short sleeved shirt not a long sleeved one

big girls blouses

Just trying to find something to moan at being as we,re top of the pile and smashing all those teams around us
    Last edited by flourbasher; 14-01-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think this quote is a bit harsh

“I’m living in Sheffield with my girlfriend and it’s been absolutely brilliant being with Rotherham. All the people at the club and most of the fans except Brin have been unbelievable.”

You missed this one:

"Barlaser’s ability was evident from the day he arrived from St James’ Park although his languid style didn’t find favour with Brin who wanted to see the ball moved more quickly."

I'd forgotten about Shaun MacDonald until I had read this article.

Correction “some fans” including Brin

I've always rated Dan Barlaser, he just needed time and a bit of patience.
    Kept an eye on him when he played for Accrington on loan.
    One of the better quality signings we've made this season.

Some of his raking passes out to ogbene on the opposite wing are sublime and it just switches play so quickly. He has got a bit of bite now in his tackle and gets on the ball to influence games.keep it up Danny boy and you will have a promotion on your cv with the Miller's.

If we did get up who knows Newcastle might let him have another season with us at the higher level. Think he would be pretty useful in the champ.

Have to admit to taking my time to getting round to appreciating his contribution. This, and other reasons, means that there's lots of

humble pie being consumed around NYS. Yummy!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast