+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne - The Accidental Manager

What bout.be careful what you wish for.

How about "We don't need a defensive coach!"

Yes. Warne frustrates the life out of me at times but we would be suicidal to get shut of him. I suspect one day he will actually keep us in the champ and establish us there but we are going ti have to be patient. It may very well be a few more seasons yet before we can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yes. Warne frustrates the life out of me at times but we would be suicidal to get shut of him. I suspect one day he will actually keep us in the champ and establish us there but we are going ti have to be patient. It may very well be a few more seasons yet before we can do that.
    And a lot more money than what we’ve got to keep us established in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Roly, I highly doubt that if we go down we will bounce straight back up.

Maybe not i was surprised we did it last year to be honest grumps. If we get rid of warne we are likely to have a sea change at nys. We dont want to end up with another duck egg like stubbs or we could just fall thru the leagues. Any decent established manager is not gonna touch us with a barge pole with the cash restraints they will have.

"Most importantly, though, he’s one of football’s good guys and the Millers are lucky to have him."

That about sums it up.

Good article and thanks to Scum for the link.

26 games to go, 4 key players nearly ready to come back. Hold off on the cyanide capsules for now guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    26 games to go, 4 key players nearly ready to come back. Hold off on the cyanide capsules for now guys.
    Well said.
    Plus a few additions
    Bring it on

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    Dare I say Galley On, you also forgot the 2 or 3 games we have in hand. Yes we have to win em but, you never know. Chin up and keep smiling as they say . UTM!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast