+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I can only hope that Glass got ojo's side of the story before he turned on him to the media.
    Ojo has been a liability from day one and I struggle to see what he contributes, I feel he’s a waste of a jersey. A peculiar incident, yes, and I’d have been confident of winning with an extra man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Ojo has been a liability from day one and I struggle to see what he contributes, I feel he’s a waste of a jersey. A peculiar incident, yes, and I’d have been confident of winning with an extra man.
    Not the point. If that had happened to one of the cheeks’ players there would have been a massive outcry and their manager would have defending their player to the hilt demanding life ban for the ‘fan’ and commending their player for not smacking the tw@t who put their hands on him. Massive phuck up from Glass here.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Not the point. If that had happened to one of the cheeks’ players there would have been a massive outcry and their manager would have defending their player to the hilt demanding life ban for the ‘fan’ and commending their player for not smacking the tw@t who put their hands on him. Massive phuck up from Glass here.
    Exactly.
    And imagine if it had been a Dandy doing the laying on of hands.
    Fu ck me, the outrage would've been Princess Di-esque in its piety.

I can’t say I’m overly disturbed by his interview. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he’s up to the task, but I’m not feeling the consternation that his comments seem to have caused.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    I can’t say I’m overly disturbed by his interview. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he’s up to the task, but I’m not feeling the consternation that his comments seem to have caused.
    One of our players was subjected to unprovoked physical contact from an opposition fan. He showed incredible restraint yet was sent off. Yet you don’t think our manager saying he can see how the red card was given and he let his team mates down is worthy of consternation?

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I can only hope that Glass got ojo's side of the story before he turned on him to the media.
    Ojo was booked early on,after his booking he got involved in the jutes sending off,i think he had to be dragged away by a teamate?
    His red card was a joke but he put himself in Maddens radar and the hun chunt was itching to level up the red cards
    Hopefully Glass can see now that Ojo brings the square root of f@ck all to our team and is a liability.
    Did he not get sent off in Europe too?
    To sum it up he didnt deserve his red card but he's sh!te and shouldnt be anywhere near our team

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Ojo was booked early on,after his booking he got involved in the jutes sending off,i think he had to be dragged away by a teamate?
    His red card was a joke but he put himself in Maddens radar and the hun chunt was itching to level up the red cards
    Hopefully Glass can see now that Ojo brings the square root of f@ck all to our team and is a liability.
    Did he not get sent off in Europe too?
    To sum it up he didnt deserve his red card but he's sh!te and shouldnt be anywhere near our team
    This has nothing to do with how good or bad he is. Glass has been waxing lyrical about how intelligent Ojo is regarding understanding his tactics etc. Now he throws him publicly under the bus when he has basically been assaulted. We also don't know what that fan said to him when he did it. It's really poor man management by Glass and going by the comments by ex professionals in the media backing Ojo, I bet his fellow teammates are too.

Glass doesn’t have the bottle to fight for Aberdeen or it’s players. He was extremely meek after Ibrox when he could have absolutely lambasted John Beaten and tried to chase him out the game and yesterday he could have fired into Madden and totally ridiculed him and the Dundee United fan involved but failed again.
    Ojo is useless but Aberdeen should be doing everything they can to protect the player.
    Cormack will do little if anything…he has given up already.

I’m all for fighting the b’astards, but remember what happens when we do.

Glass have obviously called Madden a numpty because he was sent off.
    Saying it on the telly or radio is a different thing though, and as a losing manager a difficult thing to get away with.
    He has to remember who pays his wages and that he’s representing them.

Madden was always going to even up the sending off, he got his opportunity really early that’s all.

Scottish football is fixed, it’s possibly always been fixed.
    It wasn’t any better in the 80’s it just shows how bloody good we were that we rose above it.

They just said on Off the Ball that the pikey-sister-fu cker has been charged.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast