+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Police officer murdered in Croydon

OT Police officer murdered in Croydon

The judicial system must start handing much more tougher sentences out.Without a police force to uphold the law we will have the law of the jungle.The widow of a murdered officer is campaigning after the scum that killed her husband were given very light sentences and were seen laughing coming out of the court.

Amazed how the one that was shot in custody whilst suspect being searched, no handcuffs or even a scanner when entering?
    Suspect also shot himself, critical.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54293111
    Last edited by millertop; 25-09-2020 at 10:39 AM.

Police should have finished off the murdering scum bag.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Amazed how the one that was shot in custody whilst suspect being searched, no handcuffs or even a scanner when entering?
    Suspect also shot himself, critical.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54293111
    I’ll tell you why.

The police are not allowed to do there job due to being dictated to by left wing doo gooders. Any force they use is used against the in one form or another. Why not just let the police police an if they need to stop and search or use force let them without being branded this and that.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    I’ll tell you why.

The police are not allowed to do there job due to being dictated to by left wing doo gooders. Any force they use is used against the in one form or another. Why not just let the police police an if they need to stop and search or use force let them without being branded this and that.
    You know what I don't think we've ever had a thread on left wingers ****ing up society before have we?

Excellent - fill your boots lads and lasses

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You know what I don't think we've ever had a thread on left wingers ****ing up society before have we?

Excellent - fill your boots lads and lasses
    Yes...they are the root of all evil them lefties...they go round eating babies I've heard...personally I would have em all shot....oops..that's the nasty nazi coming out in me again...if only they could all be like that nice Mr Johnson and Farage.They are lovable cheeky chappies...

Bojo for king. You've heard it here first!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 01:49 PM.

A pathetic and heartless response from the last two messages posted.Condolences to the officer's family.

Oh yeah you are right Millerbill lefties are heartless and pathetic as well... i forgot that...

God we are bad.... but just to be fair to you I'm not gonna give my condolences to all the folks families that coppers have murdered over the years... oh...and still do particulary in Trumpland...did you remember to send your condolences to those families Millerbill... I bet you didn't you llttle tinker...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    A pathetic and heartless response from the last two messages posted.Condolences to the officer's family.
    Don't want to get involved with the usual circular argument that you are trying to initiate Bill but just maybe the families don't want their tragedies politicised in social media.

But have it your way. Here come the same arguments, counter arguments, moans about the counter arguments ad neauseum. Or neausious.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Oh yeah you are right Millerbill lefties are heartless and pathetic as well... i forgot that...

God we are bad.... but just to be fair to you I'm not gonna give my condolences to all the folks families that coppers have murdered over the years... oh...and still do particulary in Trumpland...did you remember to send your condolences to those families Millerbill... I bet you didn't you llttle tinker...
    You are discusting

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast