+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I like Nicola

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Nobody cares about Nicola Sturgeon's love life.
    She can be what she wants but when any politician takes out an injunction to hide something that’s a big no no.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Ken what hands up I do......especially when her and her party are bringing in the legislation they are about to and what is now being taught in schools.
    The cult will overlook everything they do though.

Tonight I have also obtained some interesting information about Ian Blackford thanks a comment by a person in a newspaper article which from memory I think was in the Herald.
    Ian Blackford is Chairman of a company called The Golden Charter Trust Limited which some of you may know deals in funeral plans.
    I obtained the information from Companies House. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...w/appointments
    Although Ian Blackford’s contact address for The Golden Charter Trust Limited is a Glasgow address his home address on Skye is also listed for a company where he was previously a Director.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 01-06-2020 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Well, that topic went well. I was hoping that we might get other Nicola's and bring a bit of humour
    I actually had a guy called Nicola Benedetti working for me on a job in Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Ken what hands up I do......especially when her and her party are bringing in the legislation they are about to and what is now being taught in schools.
    Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I certainly do when she tries to hide it by taking out a super injunction. If you want to be in the public eye and be important then you have to take the good with the bad.
    Their was an article in the Sun newspaper last February that talk was rife in both Westminster and Holyrood about Nicola Sturgeon’s exotic double life. Nicola laughed off the rumours and denied them as false.
    She knew that the Sun newspaper could not print the truth as she had her interdict preventing them from doing so.
    The truth will eventually come out as the interdict does not cover social media on the internet.
    I suggest that you read the comments posted below the article some of which are quite revealing.
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...true/#comments
    To be fair I have very little interest in politics or politicians and honestly have no idea what she's trying to hide regarding her love life or why she wants to hide it.

However for me another person's love life has absolutely nothing to do with me so I don't care at all about hers.

I can't understand why anyone would want to be a part of a tory/bojo UK. It saddens me when some think we need England or we are pecked. I would happily lose money in the hope we could be independent. This is just my opinion though. Not anti English or a huge snp fan but why can't we be like other small independent countries, it would be hard to start with but I'm sure we could follow countries like Norway.
    You can't blame people for looking after themselves tho.
    I think it's human nature to argue for what suits but why not look at the other side of the argument?
    Hate the thought of us needing a tory England, but hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    To be fair I have very little interest in politics or politicians and honestly have no idea what she's trying to hide regarding her love life or why she wants to hide it.

However for me another person's love life has absolutely nothing to do with me so I don't care at all about hers.
    If someone is promoting one gender over another continually pushing the LGBT narrative in schools and undermining marriage and the family I think it's in the pubic interest to understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I can't understand why anyone would want to be a part of a tory/bojo UK. It saddens me when some think we need England or we are pecked. I would happily lose money in the hope we could be independent. This is just my opinion though. Not anti English or a huge snp fan but why can't we be like other small independent countries, it would be hard to start with but I'm sure we could follow countries like Norway.
    You can't blame people for looking after themselves tho.
    I think it's human nature to argue for what suits but why not look at the other side of the argument?
    Hate the thought of us needing a tory England, but hey ho.
    An independent Scotland would be bankrupt right now, the let’s copy Norway model has long gone, mind you it’s that great a place to live I never hear about the clamour of immigrants trying to get in to Norway, our taxes are already higher in Scotland thanks to SNP, and no doubt will rise even higher, they need the money to promote their horrible *** education, where it’s “alright” for 14 year old boys to take it up the bum as long as they are “pan”,
    Boris and his mob are not the answer for Scotland or many parts of England but that’s for the other parties to get their acts together and stop pandering to the snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    An independent Scotland would be bankrupt right now, the let’s copy Norway model has long gone, mind you it’s that great a place to live I never hear about the clamour of immigrants trying to get in to Norway, our taxes are already higher in Scotland thanks to SNP, and no doubt will rise even higher, they need the money to promote their horrible *** education, where it’s “alright” for 14 year old boys to take it up the bum as long as they are “pan”,
    Boris and his mob are not the answer for Scotland or many parts of England but that’s for the other parties to get their acts together and stop pandering to the snowflakes
    Plenty other smaller countries no bankrupt now tho so nae idea why we would be. Obviously with a pandemic like this timing is crucial. I'm no a big snp fan but since John Smith died Labour have been a joke and we ended up with hopeless Blair.If a stronger Labour emerged it might be different but canna see it. The way Boris is behaving the snp will prob get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You have hit the nail on the head.
    We spend too much time pandering to the Snowflake generation.
    Despite receiving of £32 Billion from Westminster under the Barnett Formula anyone earning more than £26,500 per annum in Scotland pays more tax than the equivalent worker in the rest of the UK.
    In my opinion the pro independence supporters in Scotland are deluded if they think that life in an independent Scotland would be wonderful.
    The ‘groat’ or Scottish pound in their pocket would continually be devalued as the Scottish Treasury printing presses would be going like the clappers.
    There would have to be a boundary wall between Scotland and England to stop illegal immigrants trying to get into England through the Scottish ‘back door’.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)