+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversaries

Anniversaries

Well, as the month of May draws to an end and I think because of the current predicament there have been some great posts about some of our greatest days that have come to pass in this month historically. The League winning day reflections were brilliant with your tales of that magical day - they all seem the more poignant with one of them gone far, far too early. RIP Ralphie.

Compare and contrast some of the, ahem, successes, of some other smaller Clubs in this month, such as ‘relegating’ your rivals (for which no actual trophies but plenty of mugs and T shirts were given) or, all over pussjotter yesterday, the ‘anniversary’ of an ‘unforgettable’ night in London to ‘celebrate’ the career of some ‘legend’ keeper who was there for about twa years and whose wages helped toward £23,000,000 of debt before phucking aff to leave his former Club to admin.

Thank phuck my Grandad took my brother, then me, down the right side of Tannadice St all those years ago and having had another ‘curtailed’ success this year, let’s all finally look forward again to hopefully adding to the merry month of May anniversaries ledger.

#WASC
    #P2BAA

Ah your just upsetting poor Peter. He'll be asking if you live in East Angus. Would very much agree though about being taken to the sunny side of Tannadice Street all these years ago.

Used to live in Monifieth so had to move to avoid those aspersions. Now I live in the Ferry so will fall out with Terry now instead!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Used to live in Monifieth so had to move to avoid those aspersions. Now I live in the Ferry so will fall out with Terry now instead!
    Just because you live there doesn't instantly make you a Ferry type.

Quote Originally Posted by terrytheterror View Post
    just because you live there doesn't instantly make you a ferry type.

Is the Ferry considered to be in East Angus? Perhaps I should ask a Funster that question.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Is the Ferry considered to be in East Angus? Perhaps I should ask a Funster that question.
    Nah, chunts from the Ferry are definitely Dundonian.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Nah, chunts from the Ferry are definitely Dundonian.
    but more elite

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    It would appear anything somewhat North, East, South and West of the Provie Rd qualifies as ‘East Angus’.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    It would appear anything somewhat North, East, South and West of the Provie Rd qualifies as ‘East Angus’.
    and the old classic - your dad was a dee

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)