+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rams v Brum

Rams 1 Jutkiewicz 2

Bugger always scores against us.

We still don't appear to have learnt that it's imperative to mark their main striker in our box.......

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Not saying you’re wrong...but if you’re right why have the likes of Norwich, Watford, Hull, West Ham, Leicester and the two Manchester clubs all excelled while those such as Derby, both Sheffield clubs. Arsenal and even Liverpool have fallen by the wayside?

Still like DCFCA to explain why anyone would ‘want relegation’. Makes no sense...players and managers have their reputations and futures to worry about, while the owner isn’t going to ‘want’ it because relegation effectively devalues the club...hence the silence...a League One club will not sell for as much as a Championship club.
    Of course an owner doesn't want it RA. That's a given.
    But players in lots of clubs are under performing.
    In some clubs, it seems to spread among the team.

I really believe the lack of accountability with a crowd encourages it.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I don’t...but second your closing sentence. He’s done for us as a manager what he did, for us, as a player...flash in the pan and then found out, never more obviously than this afternoon when Bowyer reacted to what he’d seen in the first half and Rooney hadn’t a clue what to do in response.
    As the Forum's resident doom monger why am I not surprised? What is surprising is that you venture out of your home given the amount of worrying you do!

Hey lads, you owe us big time for whacking Rotherham yesterday lol.
    I don't know how we did it tbh, but it was a huge lucky 1-0 win for us. They deserved better, but you can see why they are almost down now.

I've come here this morning to see if Rooney's been sacked yet, I guess not then 😭

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I've come here this morning to see if Rooney's been sacked yet, I guess not then 😭
    Lol same!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    As the Forum's resident doom monger why am I not surprised? What is surprising is that you venture out of your home given the amount of worrying you do!
    Hmmm... ‘resident doom monger’. Go on then ‘Mr. Cheerful’...how do you work that out? I’ve expressed great misgivings about Brexit...so have you. I’ve expressed many misgivings over Johnson and the Government’s handling of Covid...so have you. I’ve suggested Rooney isn’t up to the job at Derby...so have you. It’s only about seven months since you criticised me for going abroad last Sept-Oct and yet because I think - after one win in 13 - that we’re going down...I’m a risk averse ‘doom monger’. Go figure.

P.S. My point, Tricky, was that I’m sure the absence of crowds has had an impact...but why on certain clubs so much more than others?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 25-04-2021 at 08:26 AM.

"you don't know what you're doing" and booing would've been appropriate recently. Can't criticize at all next week when they abstain from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey lads, you owe us big time for whacking Rotherham yesterday lol.
    I don't know how we did it tbh, but it was a huge lucky 1-0 win for us. They deserved better, but you can see why they are almost down now.
    Agreed, thanks, Acido...whether we can take advantage remains to be seen. You only need a point now to be absolutely certain of a play off place don’t you? Big achievement...who do you fancy...and do you actually really want to go up?

I feel sorry for Wayne, the poor bugger hasn't a clue what he's doing!
    Morris made an appointment of convenience, it could cost him big if we go down!
    Unfortunately the fans, as always, are collateral damage who have to suck it up as usual!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)