+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken Match Thread & Roll Call

Bloody hell, it's going to be embarrassing if Dons fans start chanting U-S-A

I'm never going to be able to join in with that.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Bloody hell, it's going to be embarrassing if Dons fans start chanting U-S-A

I'm never going to be able to join in with that.
    Ach come awa DD and give us a hell yeah and a high five !

Whoo whooo

Nah, it’s never going to be

The Ramirez ditty is quite good. It sounded pretty good from up in the DD stand at least.

Cormack will have Cheerleaders next … all part of the prawsess.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Well, like most of us I didn’t see that coming.

Absolutely top notch. Really good all over the park.

I don’t mind admitting when I’m wrong and my feeling we’d be well undercooked was completely unfounded.

Great zip, aggression, pressing, passing and attacking intent. The 3 debutants were all excellent and the 2 young loons at FB did really well - Ramsay especially.

Fergie more like his old self and a special mention for Ojo. I think we all groaned when we saw him in the team but he was really good and showed a level of attacking intent I’ve never seen from him before - keep it up min.

If I was being hyper critical, the CH pairing had a few hairy moments and the goal we conceded wasn’t great, but that’s far outweighed by the overall performance.

Such a refreshing change from the McInnes approach and really great to see a Dons team keep going for goals once a couple up.

My only note of caution is we did something similar to that Georgian mob a couple of years back before it went tits up, but Glass seems a different animal fae McInnes so hopefully nothing to worry about.

You’ve set the standard now lads, well done, excellent performance and let’s keep that level up from here on in.

COYR 😎⭐️⭐️👏👏👏
    Couldn’t agree more moog.

As delighted as I am with the performance and result we done something similar to the Georgian team a few seasons ago, I seem to recall the usual suspects on here saying at the time we only beat them 5-0 because they were pish.

I don’t think Hacken were much better than the Georgian side so let’s see how we get on when we come up against better opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

As delighted as I am with the performance and result we done something similar to the Georgian team a few seasons ago, I seem to recall the usual suspects on here saying at the time we only beat them 5-0 because they were pish.

I don’t think Hacken were much better than the Georgian side so let’s see how we get on when we come up against better opponents.
    Outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Were you one of the usual suspects?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Were you one of the usual suspects?
    No

Tie is not over yet ? Reckon they'll come at us hard from the start , and they think they will have an advantage on their plastic pitch. (Little do they know ?!!)

I reckon we need to score to be safe .

You never know do you ? Dodgy ref, Couple of soft lens, remember how easy their striker made his goal look ?q. Classy , like.

I'm normally a happy clapper. Anfpd I'm sure Glass & co don't underestimate the second leg. But,........ Nobody on here is saying anything about second leg ?

I think this lot are better than the Georgians. (I also think that a Glass team wouldn't have waited till they were two down before starting to play. If we lose a first goal over there , IIT should be due to a counter attack. Reckon he'll send them out to play on the first foot , and attack from first second . Negate the home teams efforts from kick off. Attack is the best defence ?)

Happy clappy pishyoanter for this one !!

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast