+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope Warne sleeps a little easier tonight.....

Hope Warne sleeps a little easier tonight.....

.....he's been looking and sounding very tired of late. We all praise him for winning, knock him for poor tactics/losses etc but, I wouldn't have his job for a gold pig. The mental strain and torture he must go through in that role.

Pleasing to see three signings over the line, have a large glass of red tonight you've earned it. Here's to it all coming to fruition and that we have a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    .....he's been looking and sounding very tired of late. We all praise him for winning, knock him for poor tactics/losses etc but, I wouldn't have his job for a gold pig. The mental strain and torture he must go through in that role.

Pleasing to see three signings over the line, have a large glass of red tonight you've earned it. Here's to it all coming to fruition and that we have a great season.
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    What he said.
    And what he said about what he said...

He's getting god knows how much more a week than most millers so as they say if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen! My opinion got to get automatic promotion this season or go. But two good signings this week on 3 year contracts so gives us hope

I think Warney will still be having nagging doubts about the striker department.
    If Michael Smith starts the season well then a Championship club will probably make a move and there must be a real risk that he will go at some stage before the end of August which would leave us with a real problem and not much time to do anything about it.

One best lower league managers warne is.

Makes mistakes like everyone but we would be lost without him.

Deserves a mid table championship team with a bit of money so he can really leave he is upto the standard

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    One best lower league managers warne is.

Makes mistakes like everyone but we would be lost without him.

Deserves a mid table championship team with a bit of money so he can really leave he is upto the standard
    Correct

However PW runs the risk of becoming predictable and other managers will know how to counteract his tactics and style.

Learning every day though.

I still think he needs a better standard of support staff

Well put.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He's getting god knows how much more a week than most millers so as they say if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen! My opinion got to get automatic promotion this season or go. But two good signings this week on 3 year contracts so gives us hope
    Once more... yawnlamylamylamyyawn

Seconded Brin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast