+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Swansea.....

Burnley v Swansea.....

What a long close season its been.

Back in the big time again and its tomorrow.

Any Streams you know of get them down here for those not fortunate to visit Turf Moor.

Failing that join me on here during the game.

I know I'm very critical of the Burnley Board but I'll get behind the lads as usual and hopefully get the first 3 points in the bag

Not a link but interesting

Posted on v Swansea thread
    Team news looks good as they have several key players not ready.

From Wales online
    Taylor and Ki will not travel to Turf Moor, while attacking midfielder Sigurdsson is expected to start on the bench.

Young Scot Stephen Kingsley will take Taylor's place while Jack Cork, Leroy Fer and Leon Britton are expected to make up Swansea's midfield. Federico Fernandez has been passed fit to figure alongside Jordi Amat as they look to spark up a partnership in the absence of Williams, the former skipper having been told he will have to wait for his Everton debut after his own delayed start to pre-season.

Fernando Llorente looks set for his Premier League debut with record £15.5m signing Borja Baston not beginning full training with the team until after the Burnley clash.

The likely Swansea City team: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Amat, Kingsley, Cork, Fer, Britton (Capt), Routledge, Dyer, Llorente

I read somewhere that someone (Not BFC) was interested in signing Jack Cork but for the life of me I cannot remember which club ?

I usually use:

First Row http://firstrowsportes.com
    or

Cric free http://cricfree.net/soccer

Links will usually come up about an hour or so before the game.

Try picking a random live game now - maybe Brighton and see what it is like for you.

I have used those 2 Casper, especially Cricfree, the one I found very stable the last time we was in the Prem without having to download ad ons is

http://www.eplsite.com/stream2.html

Seems this game is a near sell out.

Just read we have sold our allocation of tickets for the Chelsea game, anyone know if we was given 3,000 tickets or just 1,600 ?

Half Time: Hull City 1 Leicester City 0

1-1 bit of a soft pen if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    1-1 bit of a soft pen if you ask me.
    Mike Dean is one crazy Ref if you ask me, I didn't see the incident whitty as I was watching cricket, I remember at the play off final against Sheff Utd that I was not pleased when I see he was the Ref, but on that day he seemed to give us everything and even a blatant Kalvenes foul was overlooked.

BURNLEY: Heaton, Ward, Mee, Keane, Lowton, Arfield, Marney, Jones, Boyd, Gray, Vokes.
    Subs: Robinson, Darikwa, Tarkowski, Gudmundsson, Jutkiewicz, Kightly, Ulvestad.

SWANSEA: Fabianski, Amat, Britton, Fer, Llorente, Routledge, Barrow, Cork, Naughton, Fernandez, Kingsley.
    Subs: Nordfeldt, Sigurdsson, Van Der Hoorn, Dyer, Fulton, Montero, Rangel

Ref: J Moss

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)