+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Magic Money Tree (Part two)...

Magic Money Tree (Part two)...

Minimum wage going up, public sector wages to be increased, no tax hikes, Rishi's your man!

No need to wait for the budget, the bounders have leaked the details already.

We don't need a magic money tree, but we will all need a printing press in the garden shed because that's the only way we will keep up with rising fuel and food costs and rampant inflation. Happy days...

Attachment 20212

Eat your heart out Jezza, we're about to see the sort of damage the loony left can inflict on an economy, courtesy of the Tories. Even the Magic Money Tree couldn't cope with this BT, we're getting beyond Alice in Wonderland now. Who knows how it will end, but tears is sure to be some part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Eat your heart out Jezza, we're about to see the sort of damage the loony left can inflict on an economy, courtesy of the Tories. Even the Magic Money Tree couldn't cope with this BT, we're getting beyond Alice in Wonderland now. Who knows how it will end, but tears is sure to be some part of it.
    I was on the train coming back from Manchester today sat next to a guy who said he just cannot believe the Tories have read Jeremy's manual on how to spend money.

I told him Rishi and Blow Job are thinking "outside the box" and have gone all left field on us.

For a moment I thought I was sat next to you mon ami when he exclaimed, "The f*cking lunatics have taken over the f*ucking lunatic asylum good and proper!"

I gently asked him if he suffered from Tourette's Syndrome? He replied, "No, not at all, but these Tory b@stards really make me swear!"

Welcome to my world son, welcome to my world.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was on the train coming back from Manchester today sat next to a guy who said he just cannot believe the Tories have read Jeremy's manual on how to spend money.

I told him Rishi and Blow Job are thinking "outside the box" and have gone all left field on us.

For a moment I thought I was sat next to you mon ami when he exclaimed, "The f*cking lunatics have taken over the f*ucking lunatic asylum good and proper!"

I gently asked him if he suffered from Tourette's Syndrome? He replied, "No, not at all, but these Tory b@stards really make me swear!"

Welcome to my world son, welcome to my world.
    I'm baffled BT, why would you want to swear at a government enacting the Loony Left's economic policy, even the minimum wage is going up ? Isn't this what you wanted ?

I'm baffled BT, why would you want to swear at a government enacting the Loony Left's economic policy, even the minimum wage is going up ? Isn't this what you wanted ?
    It was not me swearing mon ami, I swear because I have not seen a more inept government in my lifetime.

I never thought I would see a Tory government whose answer to everything is just chucking money at it.

Who do they think they are - Tony Blair?

Attachment 20216

At least Boris hasn't said "Crisis, what crisis ?", at least not yet anyway, nor has he tried to convince us that the pound in our pockets hasn't been devalued. I wish you'd make your mind up mon ami, you've spent ten years moaning about Tory cuts and austerity, now you're moaning that they're spending too much.

I think you're confused.

At least Boris hasn't said "Crisis, what crisis ?", at least not yet anyway, nor has he tried to convince us that the pound in our pockets hasn't been devalued. I wish you'd make your mind up mon ami, you've spent ten years moaning about Tory cuts and austerity, now you're moaning that they're spending too much.

I think you're confused.
    Sunak thinks chucking £6 billion into the NHS "Black Hole" will produce results, it's akin to throwing another thirty kids into the "Gawthorpe Black Hole", it just won't work - will it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sunak thinks chucking £6 billion into the NHS "Black Hole" will produce results, it's akin to throwing another thirty kids into the "Gawthorpe Black Hole", it just won't work - will it?
    Of course it won't work, the NHS is dysfunctional, it has been for years, but thanks to you Lefties any mention of reform just produces howls of outrage and a media $hit-storm. So we're lumbered with it, nothing to be done but keep chucking funny money at it. Any better ideas mon ami ?

Of course it won't work, the NHS is dysfunctional, it has been for years, but thanks to you Lefties any mention of reform just produces howls of outrage and a media $hit-storm. So we're lumbered with it, nothing to be done but keep chucking funny money at it. Any better ideas mon ami ?
    Slim it down from the top Chief Executives to the middle management who are earning fortunes at the expense of patients for a start my mate.

How much...?

"After a mammoth year for public spending, the UK now finds itself in over £2.25trillion of national debt, and the Government announced that they would not honour the triple lock pledge by raising state pension payments by a hefty 8.8 percent."

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)