Well what a shambles today. At this level this is the most inept team I have seen. Lacking ability or aggression. Unable to pass to each other, unable to control the ball. In essence a terrible display. This squad has been affected by the very first decision of this season which was to drop every player that won the championship (that would leave the dressing room nagged off). Then when it became very clear that all the new players were not good enough and some of those who had been dropped started to brought back into the fold nagged off those who had been dropped. Bottom line is many players in the squad are likely to be unhappy. So whose fault is such a situation occurred of course that is VK. My worry is how is this malaise going to be rectified I just don’t know especially if all 13 loan players have to be disposed along with numerous players who have shown they are not good enough. I can only see about 4/5 that might be good enough for the Championship. Meaning we will have to gather yet another squad of players who may or may not be good enough. The dilemma is does Alan Pace give VK money to squander again. Also who might want to sign any of the 20+ players who are not good enough, I do not think we would get good money for any of our flops and loan players. This situation is all down too a lack of high level mis management by Alan Pace and bad player management by Vk. So what is the answer? No matter what happens like most I will be there next season but I am concerned that the club is not being well managed.