+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Claw84

Claw84

I see that Millwall have signed Langstaff from Notts,personally I’m gutted as he was a big part of the team over the past few seasons and you did well to sign him,there’s rumours that you spent £700k signing him and if you did then you’ve got a bargain and I will be keeping an eye on Millwalls results to see how he’s settling him

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    I see that Millwall have signed Langstaff from Notts,personally I’m gutted as he was a big part of the team over the past few seasons and you did well to sign him,there’s rumours that you spent £700k signing him and if you did then you’ve got a bargain and I will be keeping an eye on Millwalls results to see how he’s settling him
    Hi Chaincey, yes I think you are right we got him for a good price But Neil Harris our manager has an eye for good players from the lower leagues, he noticed Lee Gregory and Steve Morrison who both turned out very good. But I have explained in more detail on your site with quotes from Langstaff as to why he chose Millwall as there were other clubs after him.

I hope that he does well going up a couple of leagues and I doubt that the bigger stage will faze him,keep the crosses coming over to him and he will finish the job,he’s a great player and will only get better,do you know if there’s a sell on clause or similar as previous values of him was around the £1m mark? We got him for £50,000 so he’s quite a mark up on the time thst he’s been at Notts