+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Outgoing

Ainley put in another 30 minutes on trial for Chesterfield. Funnily enough, he replaced one Ryan Colclough!!
    Chesterfield virtually admitted they were making him wait even though they "like him"!
    I wish he'd go to alty!

Couldn't agree terms with Chesterfield so what now for Callum? I suppose he's still got 7 weeks to get hitched to an EFL side. Longer I suppose for a team outside of it.

Rumour - Richards 1 year loan to St Johnstone

Hope there's substance to it. Just need to ship out BSD then.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Hope there's substance to it. Just need to ship out BSD then.
    Would have thought he could do a job at National League level. Perhaps didn't impress at Woking?

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Would have thought he could do a job at National League level. Perhaps didn't impress at Woking?
    Now confirmed, season long. Says a lot about the standard of the SPL below a certain 2 clubs! I'll be watching their goals against column with interest.

That said, he's been a great club man, and I definitely wish him the very best - hope they want to sign him after his season there.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Now confirmed, season long. Says a lot about the standard of the SPL below a certain 2 clubs! I'll be watching their goals against column with interest.

That said, he's been a great club man, and I definitely wish him the very best - hope they want to sign him after his season there.
    I see he's there to compete with the existing back up (who used to play at Cambridge) as the No 1 has had bad long term injury, and operation. We'll need to wait to see who plays.

See Ainley has got a one year deal at Grimsby. Pleased for him, did his best for us and wouldn't have liked him to be lost to football.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    See Ainley has got a one year deal at Grimsby. Pleased for him, did his best for us and wouldn't have liked him to be lost to football.
    That's good news - though no doubt he will score against us! - just amazed it took this long. For his future, he really needs to show he can stay fit for a season I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    That's good news - though no doubt he will score against us! - just amazed it took this long. For his future, he really needs to show he can stay fit for a season I would imagine.
    I don’t think staying fit is his main concern. ( dislocated shoulder is a bit of a freak injury). Main concern should be consistent performances of the level required for L2.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast