+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v AFC Bournemouth Match Thoughts

Barnsley v AFC Bournemouth Match Thoughts

A bit of a free hit is this for me , we aren't really expected to win the game so anything we do get is a bonus .

I fully expect James to come back in to the midfield and I think Palmer may get the nod with Mowatt and Kane respectively having a rest .

Up top I think he'll go with Woodrow , Victor and Freiser .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 03-12-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Would like to to run with that but I still have a feeling Mowatt will start.

Let’s hope they don’t travel well on a cold miserable Friday night at Oakwell.

On paper it sez goals galore in this game but obviously it depends on how Val sets his team up. As we saw against the more fancied sides in Watford and Brentford, we dint go hell fo leather and focused more on keeping our shape.

Bournemouth ev a few quality players, notably Brooks. He's one to look art fo, one of the best players in the championship fo me and if we allow him space he'll punish us.

Having seen them a couple of times Bournemouth do look susceptible at the back but very dangerous going forrard.

Tough one this and ad tek a point nar.

Like Animal says a free hit this, if we get anything I’ll be chuffed if we don’t then we move on.
    What I don’t want to see is us batter them and lose to making silly mistakes, hopefully no injuries or sendings off with the Xmas period fast approaching!

Ittul bi off fo Snow

( bob rust )

They/Bournemouth have had a miraculous run in recent years.
    But obviously its because they have bought their current position, because of a millionaire owner.
    I'd take a point from this one to be honest, a desmond maybe (tu-tu, 2-2!) lol.

Nowt to be freetund on , gerratum from off , Southern Softies , stop Stanislas and thuv nubdi else to worry abart !!

It's snowing nar here , get them lines done in blue

Do you all remember when the appalling Bournemouth team did us at our place, late on in season 89-90 ?. Trevor Aylott scored that day, and thats the only time Ive ever wanted to smack 'big Trev'.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    On paper it sez goals galore in this game but obviously it depends on how Val sets his team up. As we saw against the more fancied sides in Watford and Brentford, we dint go hell fo leather and focused more on keeping our shape.

Bournemouth ev a few quality players, notably Brooks. He's one to look art fo, one of the best players in the championship fo me and if we allow him space he'll punish us.

Having seen them a couple of times Bournemouth do look susceptible at the back but very dangerous going forrard.

Tough one this and ad tek a point nar.
    ............ ‘goals galore’ ....... ???
    If there is - then it won’t be us that’s scoring them.
    I’d guess at 0-2.
    However - if (and it’s a HUGE IF) our strikers get their act together and start hitting the target then we could actually beat these.

What I’ve seen of Brooks in the premier league is if you clatter him he can go missing! So let’s see if someone can clatter him early on?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast