+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If 'God' did indeed create this virus, maybe it was just because he's a Manchester City fan ?
    Nah! I have it first hand from a "Fallen Angel", God created Goodison in seven days and Liverpool were never, ever going to win the FA Cup, Milk Cup (or whatever it's called nowadays), Champions League or EPL title this season. God Loves Toffees.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Norder: You write ,''pray to what ever God we have - it stays that way.''( OK.....At this point those that think or state, ''there is no God.'' Let the 'buck' stop there! No need to read any further, Thank you. Have a nice day.)
    For others? Now let us then now think ,or take our thoughts to ''Something does exist'' ( in short we will call it God !)
    It is said God created everything,then he/it, is creating also this virus ! So then the question. Why? Some Philosophers have said,''Nothing in this world is an accident,everything is an incident!'' So why now this virus? Could there be any lasting effect on our world? Will there be any great changes? or ?
    Just thinking like .........Any thoughts Gentlemen?
    no accident that the Fiscal fantasy was about to go Supernova when Coronapop arrived on the scene - Balam...so would doubt its divine origins - more....man made, methinks !

As for the great IT - I'm naturallly inclined to keep the more of me at some distance from this "pamtomime" called life - more that way than this.

If questioning the official line - with Facts that negate the official line...is considered a Violation - what does that leave us with - Totalitarianism ?

Totalitarianism ? Moral fascism ? We have a mainstream political party in this country whose official policy was to overturn the result of the biggest democratic vote ever held, 17.4 million votes to be declared null and void, simply because they didn't like the result, and they call themselves Liberals and they say this is Democracy. Totalitarianism and Fascism seems a more apt description to me.

The Coronavirus Scare – We Now Know What It Was All About

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA

Regular readers will know that right from the start I have reported that I do not believe that the coronavirus seemed to me to be more threatening than a nasty type of flu.

It was just a point of view, based on many decades of investigating and writing about medical matters. And I gave my reasoning, based on solid, factual evidence available to everyone.

I also expressed some views on why I thought that the coronavirus problem was being exaggerated.
    These views attracted a good deal of criticism.
    Yesterday, I decided (again) that I wanted to step back from writing about the coronavirus.

But things happened that really made that impossible.

As I pointed out yesterday, on March 19th, the public health bodies in the UK and the Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens all decided that the coronavirus should no longer be classified as a `high consequence infectious disease’.

And the Government stated that `Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HICD treatment centres only’.

(A high consequence infectious disease is defined as an acute infectious disease which typically has a high case-fatality rate and which requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely. There are a few other requirements but those will do for here. Coronavirus was one of those. Now it is not.)

The Government rather buried this information on their website. Go onto gov.uk and look for `High consequence infectious diseases (HCID)’ for the evidence. The statement is under the heading `Status of Covid-19’.

You have to hunt around, but it’s there.

Now, the decision to downgrade the coronavirus was made on 19th March but it doesn’t seem to have been published until 21st March.
    Why the delay, I wonder? Were there discussions with the committees about their decisions? Your guess is as good as mine.
    A few days later (after the coronavirus had been downgraded) the country was put into lockdown. The key word there is `after’.

The coronavirus has been rightly downgraded to an infectious disease – like the flu. (Though remember that the flu can, in a bad year, kill 600,000 people. It needs to be taken seriously. That was my point all along. And, despite the figures being wrong in Italy for example, the coronavirus has never looked like killing 600,000 people)

But the Government had put us all in lockdown. And told the police to make sure we obeyed.

This morning I rather expected that the world would be cheering. I thought the lockdown would be lifted, share prices would soar and people would going back to their lives.
    I thought maybe the Government would like to explain how they got it so wrong, what the hidden agenda was and why they put the country into lockdown days after they knew that the coronavirus was not the big killer they had been claiming it to be.

But no one else seems to have reported this news.

And then I found out what was going on.

Today, the Government published an `Emergency bill to strengthen coronavirus (covid19) response plans’.
    The new Bill, gives the Government tremendous powers including `easing legislative and regulatory requirements'.
    The bill is 358 pages long and, for a start, lasts two years. (They didn’t write a 358 page Bill in a week, did they? How long have they been working on this?)

The police and immigration officers will have new powers.
    There’s a ton of stuff in it. You can read it on gov.uk
    There is a `temporary modification of mental health and mental capacity legislation’.
    That’s a corker.
    Death certificates are no longer required for cremations.
    Hospitals get all sorts of powers.
    Public meetings and demonstrations are banned, of course. (No wonder they were so quick to cancel the May elections. They knew this was coming. They could have held purely postal vote elections but they chose not to. Will there be any elections next year?)
    There are powers relating to`restrictions on use and disclosure of information’.

And, lo and behold, there is a note about `arrangements for the vaccination or immunisation of persons against any disease’.

That probably won’t come as much of a surprise to readers of this website. (That prediction was the main source of the criticism poured down upon my ancient head.)

And, remember, this new Bill came in AFTER the Government knew that the coronavirus had been downgraded and was no longer considered to be an HICD. I’d love to have been in the room when the experts told Boris that they were downgrading the coronavirus.

Now, I am signing off again.

Oh, and by the way, Parliament is now closed a week early because of the coronavirus - even though it is no longer considered to be a `high consequence infectious disease’.
    And so Boris is in charge of the country. Stalin would be green with envy.

I suspect we might have to kiss goodbye to Brexit. It will be claimed that we all have to work together with other countries and that there isn’t time to fix a Brexit deal. The ecstatic banks will all be bailed out (again) and the coronavirus will be blamed. The EU’s long-term plan to get rid of small businesses will be successful at last. When will cash be banned so that they can keep an eye on all our spending and whereabouts? Travel will be controlled and limited.

I’m not going to speculate any more on what is going on.

You can do that for yourselves.

It’s not difficult.

www.vernoncoleman.com

Vernon Coleman (posted previously)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEH...ture=emb_title

Sounds about spot on to me. Remember at the very news of the "outbreak" I talked about coercion and control? Here we have it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Totalitarianism ? Moral fascism ? We have a mainstream political party in this country whose official policy was to overturn the result of the biggest democratic vote ever held, 17.4 million votes to be declared null and void, simply because they didn't like the result, and they call themselves Liberals and they say this is Democracy. Totalitarianism and Fascism seems a more apt description to me.
    The Chinese Communist Party are once again closing the country's borders to nullify the risk of the "imported" corona virus. Why don't they instead try to stop their citizens from eating dogs, bats, snakes and anything else that phooking crawls, flies or runs..?

Attachment 15337

Hard to say why they do not say to their people ,but the Chinese have been eating that stuff from the Jurassic and Triassic periods. If we took all those 'wet markets', market halls, then confiscate all that meat of dogs, bats, snakes and anything else that phooking crawls, flies or runs. Where then would China be able to produce enough eatable meat,or meat substitute etc,to feed their huge population? Me thinks, the Chinese population would be hungry,except for those already sitting on the ''Golden plate'',and when that happens it can cause some sort of dangerous 'Chinese style Intifada'.

Just been confirmed that BJ has a mild form of the virus so is self-isolating.
    Leading by example!

On first glance I thought it's not like Supersub6 to mention Blow Jobs!

Page 26 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)