+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New FL show C5 Saturday 9.00pm

New FL show C5 Saturday 9.00pm

Looks like it's going to be different to the BBC version, very Sky Sports looking at the trailer, hosted by Kelly Cates ( Dalglish's daughter) and George Riley? Give it a chance but at least it's on at a lot more sociable time!

re: New FL show C5 Saturday 9.00pm

Agree that the timing is better but not so sure the rest of the show will be, but hope Im wrong.

Have read that Leagues 1 and 2 will be on even if the Championship isnt which is good. I have also read that they want to include supporters opinions and batter such as messages on Twitter, The BBC show initially did this but dropped it as it wasnt working. I hope they dont try and make it something like Soccer AM which I think is dire and aimed at immature ****agers. I would just prefer more action and less chatter from people who dont know what they are talking about. Though I did like the comments from the ex-footballers on the oldFootball League show or the analysis on MOTD.

We shall see!

MOTD is the model. I don't know why they just don't try and replicate that. And banter is for shows like P&G, 606, etc. FLS learned that in the end. No need for it on highlights shows. As for when it goes out, I recall the last time the Big Match had the Prem over MOTD, they tried an earlier slot. It just didn't feel right. Footie on a Sat night is something you watch after a night out. And for those who cant stay up, you have the red button or On Demand (iPlayer, etc) all week - so I don't think the change in time is all that necessary.

As long as we don't have to put up with the inane, predictable, matey comments of Steve Claridge that will keep me happy!

will miss Clem- thought his sections of FLS were brilliant

at least they wont need to move it when something else comes along

as only the cricket highlights worth watching on C5

now if only they could cover F1 F2 stock cars and nhrpa hot rods

from hednesford / leek / birmingham etc

What do you think of the show so far?............RUBBISH

Yep, rubbish. Fans want to see action not listen to pundits and presenters.

Drivel
    Knew it was going to bad as soon as I realised there was an audience in the studio

Terrible programme. Wasent a massive fan of the BBC show but was better than that. Having a studio audience and presenters stood up/walking round just gave it a cheap feel. Also ad breaks every 10 mins, no flow to the programme.

I knew it was going to be bad when it rocked up on Channel 5!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast