+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boxing day

boxing day

only 224 tickets left for sunerlan game well done blades should be 30k there lets make plenty of noise crucial game this we need the 3 points so sing loud and proud

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    only 224 tickets left for sunerlan game well done blades should be 30k there lets make plenty of noise crucial game this we need the 3 points so sing loud and proud
    So many cap dothers,who'da thunk it.UTCB

yeah lol but still a great turnout considering were on a bad run

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yeah lol but still a great turnout considering were on a bad run
    Indeed it is mi owd pal,we're not the biggest fanbase but my word you'd struggle to find a more loyal fanbase.On another thread i mentioned COUTTSY's gunna be at BDBL and he needs to be introduced to the crowd 5minutes or so before ko to get us all in the mood for backin the boys and hopefully get BDBL rockin.UTCB

Oooooo, a 27,000 sell out then

Very strange that we can mix together in the city, mix together in the pubs, but have to be at least 30 yards apart in the stadium

yeah jj lol but surely syp cant have taken more than 1500 off the capacity so got to be near 31k in ground

23 tickets left all in pukka pie i will guess at 30420

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Indeed it is mi owd pal,we're not the biggest fanbase but my word you'd struggle to find a more loyal fanbase.On another thread i mentioned COUTTSY's gunna be at BDBL and he needs to be introduced to the crowd 5minutes or so before ko to get us all in the mood for backin the boys and hopefully get BDBL rockin.UTCB
    Five minutes Rodders, there'll only be ten thousand in at that point....( Just a sarky dig)

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post
    Five minutes Rodders, there'll only be ten thousand in at that point....( Just a sarky dig)
    Trouble is Redders it'd be the same if they did at H/T. Merry Xmas to you and yours mi owd pal.UTCB

31k + all day long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast