+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ot jeremy corbyn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would guess if you went round to gfires house it would be full of nazi memorobilia: flags, pennants, videos, books the lot. Bit llke the father ted nazi episode. He certainly knows enough about nazi politics to suggest he is one. Mind you you would have to get through the machine gun posts, barbed wire and alsatian dogs first. Not keen on strangers is our greatfire unless they have a swastika badge.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I would guess if you went round to gfires house it would be full of nazi memorobilia: flags, pennants, videos, books the lot. Bit llke the father ted nazi episode. He certainly knows enough about nazi politics to suggest he is one. Mind you you would have to get through the machine gun posts, barbed wire and alsatian dogs first. Not keen on strangers is our greatfire unless they have a swastika badge.
    I havent read the post by gf about Hitler and friends but I do think your personal attacks are going a little too far IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    LOL at an extremist trying to paint everyone else as extreme.

In the Ed Miliband days Labour admitted that they had been wrong to call anyone concerned with high levels of immigration a racist, under Corbyn it looks like we have gone back to the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    LOL at an extremist trying to paint everyone else as extreme.

In the Ed Miliband days Labour admitted that they had been wrong to call anyone concerned with high levels of immigration a racist, under Corbyn it looks like we have gone back to the good old days.
    Bad old days that should say.