+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: car mechanic

car mechanic

Anybody recommend a good car mechanic? Got an Audi that needs a service and a look over before its mot at the end of October.

Car serve Gordon Booth he won't rip you off he's also very experienced mechanic .

He's next to Buchan house over the road from the lord Byron highly recommend.

This guys a mobile mechanic,just along the road fae me,nae long started out.Does Mot prep etc.

K W Autos,Portlethen 07772 557782, or KWautos portlethen on facebook. Usually about a week wait. Fine boy,very reasonable

Kinnons Garage Westhill. Just tried them for the first time for my MOT, impressed so far, but then I passed

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Kinnons Garage Westhill. Just tried them for the first time for my MOT, impressed so far, but then I passed
    There are still cars on the road old enough to need MOTs?

Bon Accord Motors behind the Morrison fuel station on West North Street. Halesome, hearty country loons, make their ain skirlie, good quick reliable service and handy for the city centre. 01224 622550.

Buc, thought you would know your way around a car engine? Were you not plumber by trade?

Thanks lads. I'll try some your recommendations and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by elginred View Post
    This guys a mobile mechanic,just along the road fae me,nae long started out.Does Mot prep etc.

K W Autos,Portlethen 07772 557782, or KWautos portlethen on facebook. Usually about a week wait. Fine boy,very reasonable
    In the end went with this lad. He did a top job, full service plus new discs and brake pads very reasonable price all done in my front drive. Nice bloke too.

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    Buc, thought you would know your way around a car engine? Were you not plumber by trade?
    I'm a gas safe engineer and a plumber and I'm useless around cars can change a wheel and put water in for the wipers and the radiator that's about it.

Scobie just good at one trade I'm afraid . Semi retired now anyway just help friends and the like stops me from getting bored do some freebie charity work small jobs on occasion gets me out the hoos
    Last edited by Buc; 14-10-2016 at 07:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast