+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forest 1 Lions 2

Forest 1 Lions 2

Great to see us showing some fighting spirit up at forest, its still going to be tough to stay up this season but at least we are having a go.

re: Forest 1 Lions 2

I think I am going to f,ucking cry.

Well done you Lions, great result. Life in the old dog yet eh!

Cheers Woolfy!

Aww man if he hadn't changed the team my prediction of a 3-0 loss would have happened! I'm gonna have to have words with IH LOL!!!!

Quote from News@Den ...
    "Holloway revealed after the game that he had made seven alterations to his starting line up because his original team lost 6-0 in a training game on Friday morning.

And it was two of the recalled players, Scott Malone and Lee Martin, who scored the goals as the Lions closed the gap on fourth-bottom Charlton to just two points.

"We worked on something yesterday morning but I had to totally change it," Holloway said. "The team I didn't pick beat the team I did pick 6-0".

Glad I got it wrong though!!!

LAML: expect f,uck all points from me for the prediction league!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion
    LAML: expect f,uck all points from me for the prediction league!
    Am I Bovvered????? NAH!! Coz the result is what matters!! so I win anyway!! Mwa ha ha!!

I also cocked up my prediction so lets hope once again we can turn our season around.When I saw the starting eleven I thought ya avin a laugh,but what do I know COYL

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)