+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea Using Our Scouts Again

Chelsea Using Our Scouts Again

So last season we saw Chelsea just buy up whoever we were linked with..

Seems this season will be the same as reports saying they are now in for Tosin Adarabioyo

Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post

Seems this season will be the same as reports saying they are now in for Tosin Adarabioyo
    They can offer second rate European football I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    They can offer second rate European football I suppose.
    Yes, but we can offer him a manager that will make him better. Chelsea cant offer that.

Quote Originally Posted by toonviking View Post
    Yes, but we can offer him a manager that will make him better. Chelsea cant offer that.
    Thing is.. they can offer him more money than he is on now without him having to move house..

He can stay in London

Thing is.. they can offer him more money than he is on now without him having to move house..

He can stay in London
    Thats true, but if thats hes only motivation, I wouldnt want him here any way.

He will get a BIG contract here as well. And under Eddies guidance there is a greater chance for him to develop into something better. Maybe even a call up.

I’m sure he’s not the only one we are looking at, but might be the only one that’s on a free!

I think we might have missed out on him.

I think like most of us he was waiting on the final and expecting Man Utd to lose and us to have European football.

Now we don't, I think he could be re-evaluating choices.

I think it'll be a massive shame to lose out on him to be honest but it'll be what it'll be.

Chelsea, like Arse-anal can't think, or work things out or plan for themselves. They both just watch and wait to try to grab other clubs' developed talents.

I think Tosin is gone as well. We have offered a contract, but he wants to wait and see what Chelsea and Man U offer. Hes not coming.

Fine move on. Spend some good money on a better CB.

I would like Gordon to give Branthwaite a text about joining us.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)