+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Rotherham children alert

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Yep, just like that...

Think if you woz a copper though that some offenders would slip through your net:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/these...st-year-115284

Think this post, a very valid one wanting to notify us of a real danger has denigrated into the usual *******s and should be moved to the other board.
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Wild guess but it's only my opinion but the fella in the black car will be Asian,Eastern Europeon or African. If he's not then ill say sorry now and get it out of the way.
    Bur why guess? Wait for the facts. Its simple enough. What would happen if someone read your post and then they have their eye out for that type of person and ignore potential white criminals then it actually turns our to be someone who IS white. There are *****philes of all races/ colours...

There is just no need to speculate is there?

Seems like I've upset the usual suspects. Ask me if I'm bothered.

Not upset at all Stovic. What would you say if someone said "I would guess that the guy in the car looked like Stovicmiller!"

you may be right in what you are saying but until we know for sure it is pointless speculating. Time will tell...

The point is children are potentially in danger from a potential *****phile. That is the most important thing surely...the colour of his skin does not make him any less a *****phile...

For me Stovic its dead simple. If you think something you are going to post on here is likely to be contested just put it straight on the political thread site.

I know myself when I put stuff on which is about Boris or Brexit for example that somebody will disagree with me eg you. So I put it straight on the political thread page. Its pointless putting it on here and it would get whooshed off and rightly so.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 02-10-2020 at 01:33 PM.

I'll go and sit on the naughty step now.

Tha not naughty. Just put your views in the correct bit.

Camiller is trying to make this part of the site more friendly while at the same time allowing folks to vent their spleen if they want on the other part.

I think that's fair and I am trying to do my bit by keeping my political views off this bit as are others.

I think it is working well so far and would thank Camiller for this idea and all posters for trying to follow the new rules. I think this will encourage fans to return on here particularly those who don't want politics ramming down their throats when they want to talk about the millers instead.

No one is being silenced for their political views, and rightly so, but it is only fair that as a footie site that should get priority for those who only want to talk about just that. I think it gives us the best of both worlds.

So if you want to call me a currant, as many do, do it on the politics site, feel free as I'm sure you will...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 02-10-2020 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Tha not naughty. Just put your views in the correct bit.

Camiller is trying to make this part of the site more friendly while at the same time allowing folks to vent their spleen if they want on the other part.

I think that's fair and I am trying to do my bit by keeping my political views off this bit as are others.

I think it is working well so far and would thank Camiller for this idea and all posters for trying to follow the new rules. I think this will encourage fans to return on here particularly those who don't want politics ramming down their throats when they want to talk about the millers instead.

No one is being silenced for their political views, and rightly so, but it is only fair that as a footie site that should get priority for those who only want to talk about just that. I think it gives us the best of both worlds.

So if you want to call me a currant, as many do, do it on the politics site, feel free as I'm sure you will...
    Still can't see why this is political

As a thread it is not but some comments are to do with the politics of race. Pop over to the politics site and I will explain. I don't want to discuss it here because that would mean I am being political

As a thread it is not but some comments are to do with the politics of race. Pop over to the politics site and I will explain. I don't want to discuss it here because that would mean I am being political
    No, won't bother

Brainwashing to think a certain way doesn't float my boat

Bur why guess? Wait for the facts. Its simple enough. What would happen if someone read your post and then they have their eye out for that type of person and ignore potential white criminals then it actually turns our to be someone who IS white. There are *****philes of all races/ colours...

There is just no need to speculate is there?
    Just a point to note Roly. Last time I looked Eastern Europeans were white and there are many white Asians so specific colour wasn't mentioned.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast