+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T best things about Dundee

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Dinnae go there for there booze though!
    ha ha ha ha ken what yer meaning

thon Casa has some amount of flange in it now, incredible

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ha ha ha ha ken what yer meaning

thon Casa has some amount of flange in it now, incredible
    Here bud, im too old and fat for that kinda thing!

Tonic Burgers all the way bud, but i might have to cross the road for a wee look at Casa now you mention it!

What we do need though is these DCC *******s to lower rent for premises in the toon centre, shopping in this toon is a disgrace, its like f ukcing arbroath! The wellgate either needs a massive revamp something like union square with cinema and eateries or it needs flattened. also need a decent Christmas tree and something for Hogmanay here

P.S Never in my life have i ever heard the 'Athy' referred to as a whisky bar. wtf ha ha ha
    Agreed. Was last back Christmas 2016(might be different now). The city centre from the Wellgate to the end of the high street was like a ghost town and that was during Christmas time. The Wellgate in particular was just a sad shell of what I remember as a kid in the 80s and just seemed full of empty premises and crappy vape shops or pound stores. Hopefully picks up in the future or like said above it needs flattened to make way for something better.

It's still like that. In fact the Murraygate is about to get worse as M&S is moving to the Gallagher Retail Park.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's still like that. In fact the Murraygate is about to get worse as M&S is moving to the Gallagher Retail Park.
    That will kill the Murraygate. cant blame people for moving though, sure i read that Disney were paying 90k a year for their shop there, no wonder they f ucking moved

notice on this link mothercare is up for rent at Gallagher retail park for £78,700 a year. WTF

even wee premises in whitehall cres. and castle st are all in the 12-15k a year bracket, thats serious money for a small business, thats a grand a month + gone on rent before taking a wage

https://propertylink.estatesgazette....rom&view=grid#

That will kill the Murraygate. cant blame people for moving though, sure i read that Disney were paying 90k a year for their shop there, no wonder they f ucking moved

notice on this link mothercare is up for rent at Gallagher retail park for £78,700 a year. WTF

even wee premises in whitehall cres. and castle st are all in the 12-15k a year bracket, thats serious money for a small business, thats a grand a month + gone on rent before taking a wage

https://propertylink.estatesgazette....rom&view=grid#
    Add in the fact that no **** can afford to go shopping these days and it looks an even bleaker picture.

Unless of course Dundee is heavily populated by high end bankers these days?

Did I hear about a possible solution being converting the Murraygate (& unoccupied elsewhere) shops into housing?

I think having a comic team like Dundee FC to keep us smiling is a great city asset.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Did I hear about a possible solution being converting the Murraygate (& unoccupied elsewhere) shops into housing?
    Then there won't be enough shops for the folk living in the city centre. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Add in the fact that no **** can afford to go shopping these days and it looks an even bleaker picture.

Unless of course Dundee is heavily populated by high end bankers these days?
    aye there is that fact mate, nah nae bankers just coke dealers and xl bully breeders - they're the only chunts wi any money in this toon

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)