+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 📺Pitch Reconstruction Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

📺Pitch Reconstruction Update

Great update Swale. Any idea of costs for all this? Won't be cheap. Atleast they have brains & thinking of the future & not just here & now.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Fleet of machines there when I went to the ground on Tuesday, seriously heavy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Great update Swale. Any idea of costs for all this? Won't be cheap. Atleast they have brains & thinking of the future & not just here & now.
    No one has mentioned costs but I would imagine it would be upwards of £1m. The under soil heating alone is around £500k if Trew and Hardy were to be believed. The SLS pitch can cost between £500k to £1.5m plus all the other work going on

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    No one has mentioned costs but I would imagine it would be upwards of £1m. The under soil heating alone is around £500k if Trew and Hardy were to be believed. The SLS pitch can cost between £500k to £1.5m plus all the other work going on
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Wow.
    Yeah, next time anyone thinks the owners are penny pinching, just remember this figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Yeah, next time anyone thinks the owners are penny pinching, just remember this figure!
    I've certainly never suggested it.

It is extremely clear to me they are in for the long haul. Very long haul. Going as far as putting in the infrastructure for under soil heating tells you all you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I've certainly never suggested it.

It is extremely clear to me they are in for the long haul. Very long haul. Going as far as putting in the infrastructure for under soil heating tells you all you need to know.
    I didn't mean yourself, just people in general

Pitch has been widened,intrigued to know how that has been achieved??,our running track has never been the widest so ..............

Great investment from our owners, we are being put on very solid foundations for the future, hope its not to long before Ronaldo would be happy to join us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    Pitch has been widened,intrigued to know how that has been achieved??,our running track has never been the widest so ..............

Great investment from our owners, we are being put on very solid foundations for the future, hope its not to long before Ronaldo would be happy to join us!!!
    There was quite a bit of space between the touchline and Pavis stand, it was moved a while back before we had the lights and new pitch as that part of the pitch got really bad near the tunnel. I'm also glad the half way line will now be at the tunnel, that has actually bothered me for some time!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast