+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: National Service for U.K. ****agers!

National Service for U.K. ****agers!

Another laughable policy idea from Sunak.

F u c k sake, we are being run by cretins.

Nope...just checked...it's not April 1st

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

For me though - any immigrants who enter at a designated age should be made to undertake National Service. If you want to come here to show an allegiance to King and Country then this should be a sacrifice to be made!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    For me though - any immigrants who enter at a designated age should be made to undertake National Service. If you want to come here to show an allegiance to King and Country then this should be a sacrifice to be made!
    We haven’t the structure or the soldiers needed to run such an operation.

This is another stupid and f u c k ed up idea that has zero chance of ever being implemented.

How about we do stuff like build the 330,000 new houses we need each year or fill the potholes that we now see on motorways as well as country lanes.

These politicians are just f u c k wits, I’m sick to death of the posturing and posing and wet ideas.

We haven’t the structure or the soldiers needed to run such an operation.

This is another stupid and f u c k ed up idea that has zero chance of ever being implemented.

How about we do stuff like build the 330,000 new houses we need each year or fill the potholes that we now see on motorways as well as country lanes.

These politicians are just f u c k wits, I’m sick to death of the posturing and posing and wet ideas.

So what do you think is the solution of immigrants coming in ( the size of say Southampton ) every single year? No wonder all public services are broken! Then what do this country do - give them hotels/barges that are not good enough - three meals a day and their linen washed. We even send millions of aid to Gaza which is not our business whilst rich neighbours like Kuwait, Saudi and the UAE do nothing! The country is a laughing stock!

Potholes - it would contravene human rights if some of these illegals got their hands dirty to fill pot holes.

Funny how my father always drummed into me - there’s no such thing as a free lunch! Well he was wrong as there’s much more than free lunches!! Rule Britannia 😭

I doubt that Putin's finest would be shaking in their boots at the thought of meeting The 1st.Battalion,Deliveroo Rifles on the battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by greyhound View Post
    I doubt that Putin's finest would be shaking in their boots at the thought of meeting The 1st.Battalion,Deliveroo Rifles on the battlefield
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by greyhound View Post
    Putin’s finest have not exactly covered themselves in glory, murdering unarmed women and old folk, raping women (maybe some blokes too) and were repelled by civilians turned part time soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Putin’s finest have not exactly covered themselves in glory, murdering unarmed women and old folk, raping women (maybe some blokes too) and were repelled by civilians turned part time soldiers.

A very good point Ketts. The West have been cowardly in their support for Ukraine, fearing the biggest coward the world has seen for a while. Sitting in his bunker, drinking Vodka and eating caviar and not giving a toss about any life other than his own. We certainly need to man up to this dwarf of a bully and sort it out.

For Gods sake let’s ready ourselves because we are in a very precarious situation. We need to make a plan for the future and not wait until it is too late. We also need to stand up to Putin’s rhetoric and let Ukraine fight the Russian midget on a level playing field. Putin is mocking the West. He is a coward and a bully. Stand up and test the little short two hat.

Its mad how you link everything to illegal immigrants.

Can't you have an opinion on this particular policy without drawing on something else which to me, is completely unrelated?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)