+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Netflix

O/T Netflix

Ive just seen that Michael Macintire is back on tv tonight , and the rest of the tv channels look garbage . I'm considering going down the Netflix route so a bit of advice needed please. They offer different price plans, as I understand it the price reflects the quality of picture and not what you can watch, is that correct? and if so , is it worth the extra for the better quality?

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Ive just seen that Michael Macintire is back on tv tonight , and the rest of the tv channels look garbage . I'm considering going down the Netflix route so a bit of advice needed please. They offer different price plans, as I understand it the price reflects the quality of picture and not what you can watch, is that correct? and if so , is it worth the extra for the better quality?
    The price is based more on how many devices you want to watch things on.

We have the standard plan with 2 users and HD

Quality is fine

You need the higher priced plan I’d you want UHD

We like Netflix, better than Amazon Prime

Bear in mind you can bale out of Netflix at any time without penalty. Charges are on a month by month basis

Like you we think tonight’s viewing on terrestrial is garbage.

Not sure of the price bands (I piggy back on son's netflix account) but Netflix in HD is a very good quality picture.

Not sure how much your internet speed has a role to play though

Thanks Grist and BramleyMiller. Going to give it a go on HD .

Agree with above. Hd is ample. Some decent stiff on it.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Agree with above. Hd is ample. Some decent stiff on it.
    Stiff. What you watching?

Easy tiger. There's little of that stuff on.

£5.99 per month The cheapest membership allows subscribers to watch on one device at a time in standard definition
    £8.99 per month Standard subscription – Viewers can watch in HD and on two devices at a time.
    £11.99 a month Premium subscription – Viewers can watch in Ultra HD where available, on four devices at a time.
    After a one month free trial, Netflix subscribers are automatically switched to the £8.99 per month package. Users can view or change their payment plan in their account settings. Go to ‘Change Plan‘ to find out more.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    £5.99 per month The cheapest membership allows subscribers to watch on one device at a time in standard definition
    £8.99 per month Standard subscription – Viewers can watch in HD and on two devices at a time.
    £11.99 a month Premium subscription – Viewers can watch in Ultra HD where available, on four devices at a time.
    After a one month free trial, Netflix subscribers are automatically switched to the £8.99 per month package. Users can view or change their payment plan in their account settings. Go to ‘Change Plan‘ to find out more.
    Wrinkly, I think they have finished the free trial, unfortunately .

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Not sure of the price bands (I piggy back on son's netflix account) but Netflix in HD is a very good quality picture.

Not sure how much your internet speed has a role to play though
    same here Bramley

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast