+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 23.02.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    However it is considerably easier to keep a clean sheet when you play 11 at the back against Non League opposition every week. Its an impressive stat but at a huge cost to any attacking play at all.
    That's the problem. We seem to be obsessed with defence at the expense of attack, despite the quality of the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    That's the problem. We seem to be obsessed with defence at the expense of attack, despite the quality of the squad.
    Why worry about attacking
    I mean its not as if we have got to chase a couple of teams down to get the top spot in the league for promotion is it ?
    ooooohhhh Hang on ?!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Why worry about attacking
    I mean its not as if we have got to chase a couple of teams down to get the top spot in the league for promotion is it ?
    ooooohhhh Hang on ?!
    I think that point has bypassed Ardley and he cannot change his approach. Neither the organ grinder or the monkey have an attacking philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    After 10 games, we’d scored 17 goals.

We have scored 9 goals in the 11 subsequent games, which is normally the kind of stat you associate with a relegation battle.

We’ve got to hope Cal Roberts comes back guns ablazing, otherwise we’re going to be looking over our shoulders rather than up the table.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    After 10 games, we’d scored 17 goals.

We have scored 9 goals in the 11 subsequent games, which is normally the kind of stat you associate with a relegation battle.

We’ve got to hope Cal Roberts comes back guns ablazing, otherwise we’re going to be looking over our shoulders rather than up the table.
    I disagree. We could score 20 goals in our next 20 games and win a large chunk of them. If we were conceding goals then it would be an issue but we simply are not.
    We have some games coming up where we an hopefully start building some attacking momentum, starting with Oxford. Though I imagine it will be a team largely of fringe players.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I disagree. We could score 20 goals in our next 20 games and win a large chunk of them. If we were conceding goals then it would be an issue but we simply are not.
    We have some games coming up where we an hopefully start building some attacking momentum, starting with Oxford. Though I imagine it will be a team largely of fringe players.
    I wonder how many of these fringe players will cut it?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've already told you, but I'll try again - hashtags are really tedious when they are repetitive, and add nothing to the post.
    But you are just a "run-of-the-mill poster" (your words not mine) you aren't a moderator. So why are you attempting to moderator, especially when you are all for 'freedom go speech'.

Try caring a little less what I put, or the number of hashtags used it will do you wonders. If #s, a lol or haha causes you so much offence maybe NCM isn't the best place for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Spent a lot of time in the #Royal Navy thicko, being "disobedient" would get you at least 9's ....if you were lucky. Just like most of your posts, I haven't got a clue what yer fcukin on about with the rest of that sh1t.
    Maybe that explains the random outbursts and embarrassing car crash TV periods on here, years of service in such a strict disciplined environment bottled up a lot of anger.

I hear the transition back to civilian life can be difficult for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    That could have been aimed at anyone. Saddo jumps on it.

ps. I bet I get a get a "Gotcha" from the bloke who hasn't seen his c0ck without the help of a mirror for over 20 years in the morning.#tw#t.
    Come on Elite admit it this stated desire of yours to maintain a "respective tone" on NCM is nothing but a sham as you once again turn a blind eye to disrespectful posts. I've seen absolutely no evidence that you genuinely want to make NCM a better more respectful place.

Looks like I'm going to be returning to hashtag city and the use of nicknames aplenty after last night's disappointing lack of response.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Looks like I'm going to be returning to hashtag city and the use of nicknames aplenty after last night's disappointing lack of response.
    That's up to you. I'm not the only one who's told you how tedious you are though.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast