+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nfl 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The phone app is ****e for the draft. I've got a command center set up.
    I've got a socially distanced war-room with a team of scouts on Zoom.

I did look at doing the draft on my phone one year (when my then laptop was playing up)and it was rank, yer right.

So a'body should go in and check compatibility etc.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I've got a socially distanced war-room with a team of scouts on Zoom.

I did look at doing the draft on my phone one year (when my then laptop was playing up)and it was rank, yer right.

So a'body should go in and check compatibility etc.
    It crashed on me a couple of seasons back but I still managed to finish well above StandFreeFM and that's all that matters. Think of me as being the Dons and him being the Huns, Victims and Hearts all rolled into one.

It crashed on me a couple of seasons back but I still managed to finish well above StandFreeFM and that's all that matters. Think of me as being the Dons and him being the Huns, Victims and Hearts all rolled into one.
    Was that the season Masons Minkers beat you?

Looks like I will be working now during draft, can anyone confirm how I set my selection to auto draft so I don’t waste everyone’s time by talking the full time selection.

I’ll be using an IPAD

Well, your command center (sic) didn't help you much last year. That was one of the worst teams I've ever seen, how you managed to scurry away from dead last place was astonishing. Almost Hamilton Acciesesque.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Well, your command center (sic) didn't help you much last year. That was one of the worst teams I've ever seen, how you managed to scurry away from dead last place was astonishing. Almost Hamilton Acciesesque.
    Dead last place and still into the playoffs. Astonishing management indeed. Thanks for the gushing fandom.